BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJulep
Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel)

Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel)

A facial cleansing oil that melts away makeup and impurities without stripping skin. The lightweight, antioxidant-rich oil blend is formulated for all skin types.

I’ve been looking for a non comedogenic cleansing oil, has anyone tried this and not it’s it’s comedogenic or not?
Does anyone else buy more than one bottle at a time?
Does [product:julep-love-your-bare-face-hydrating-cleansing-oil] leave your face feeling oily?
Start your review of Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel)!
Product Highlights
...will definitely order another one very soon so I don't run out! I have sensitive acne prone combo skin and this product is amazing with my skin. I wear heavy makeup and waterproof makeup 3-5 times a week and this product takes EVERYTHING off and doesn't cause me to breakout. I love the mild citrus scent too! I've used other cleansing oils but none that have so many benefits! Love the packaging too :)in reviews
...skin soft and hydrated with no oily residue.Treats your complexion to a nourishing formula that includes grapeseed oil, olive oil, and Power Cell Complex, a Julep-exclusive blend of age-defying, skin-boosting.in reviews
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Nikki S.
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. It does a fantastic job cutting through layers of foundation, eye makeup, and all other manner of stuff. I follow it up with a cleansers but it leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy this again!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this cleanser from Julep because of the great reviews, I am so glad I did. It takes all the stubborn eye makeup like waterproof mascara off without lots of scrubbing. I was a little skeptical about using a oil cleanser when my skin is prone to breakouts, but since using this cleanser I haven't had one pimple. I bought this along with the charcoal konjac sponge and I will make this my #1 cleanser from now on.
Chelsea N.
I don’t know why I waited so long to try an oil cleanser! I have dry skin so it’s perfect for me. You rub some onto your face before getting it wet to dissolve your makeup, then rinse with water. If I’m wearing a lot of makeup, I’ll then follow up with Kate Somerville Exfolikate cleanser to make sure I got it all.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Jessica B.
I was hesitant on trying this on my face since I have sensitive skin. It's been in my cabinet for a few months. I finally tried it and I'm sold!! It took off my makeup with ease and my face was so soft afterwards. I definitely recommend it.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Angel L.
This is my favorite way to remove my makeup! It hydrates my face while removing all my makeup for the day. It strips my makeup (waterproof as well), without striping my skins natural oil. The slight citrus scent is awesome! While it is a little pricey, two pumps works wonders.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
I’ve only just started using this & I would say it’s doing pretty well for me so far. Because its an oil based cleanser, I mainly only use it before my regular cleanser on the days I’m wearing makeup. Its gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated. It’s also pretty affordable and you can often find some value sets!
Brenda A.
Edison, NJ
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Brenda A.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this product so much! Ever since i started using it two years ago my face has become so soft and supple. Highly recommended for oil cleansing.
Ann W.
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Ann W.
I received a few samples if this one, I've used it 2 or 3 times now and I like it a lot. A lot if oil based cleansers tend to leave a residue or oil behind, I have not found that issue w this one. My skin feels soft and soothed afterwards, and hydrated. It did well with removing my make up as well, all in all very pleased. #Julep #LoveYOU #LoveYourBareFace Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel)
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel) uploaded by Janelle M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use three pumps and this is a good amount to clean your face. I like to use this products to remove my eye makeup as well. I use this to remove all the impurities of the day but usually follow with another cleanser.Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil (Travel)
Michelle M.
Liberty, WV
I like using cleansing oils so I was anxious to try out the Julep Love Your Barr Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil. I would love [email protected] it was great but it just did not work well with my skin. The cleansing oil did clean my face but it left my skin feeling dry and itchy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tatum P.
Sandi M.
Covington, GA
il y a 3 ans
Kailani H. il y a 2 ans
They still have the oil on their website. Although, be sure to order it in advance of needing it. The shipping took 3 weeks to get it to me. It is also available new on secondhand sites.