Julep Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge uploaded by andrea l.

BY JULEP

This super gentle, all-natural exfoliator gently helps to scrub off dead skin and stimulates blood circulation to promote cell turnover. This process preps the skin so that your moisturizer can work better, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, without the abrasiveness some exfoliators can inflict. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin.

In a consumer survey of 92 women who used Konjac Sponge, 96% found that the Charcoal Konjac Sponge is gentle enough for daily use and 91% agreed it left their skin feeling clean.

Shan E.
It is great for gently exfoliating your face. It works just as well as the original Julep konjac sponge. I don't think it has any special properties from the kaolin clay, or at least none that I've noticed. What I don't like about this sponge compared to the original sponge is the white color seems to discolor with hard water and that is a bit off-putting. Other than that it is just as good as the original.
Katelyn A.
This sponge is much more durable than I anticipated and is gentle enough that I can use it everyday. As the package states, it lasts a month or two and then needs to be replaced. It comes with a suction cup hook that is convenient - I put it directly on my bathroom mirror and it dries out when I am done using it. Recommended and inexpensive. Bonus points that it's made from natural fibers!
Chelsea F.
This is a great. I use it twice a day and have not had any problems. I have noticed dry patches start to form like I had prior to using the sponge if I get lazy and skip a couple of days using it. It really works.
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
I love how this exfoliates my skin gently. I use this to work my facial cleanser into my skin for a deep clean. Love this sponge!
Chahdael F.
Received this with a Julep box. It came with oil but I wasn't really impressed. I like that it came with a hook and was able to be hung to keep it clean though.
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
I love the clay sponge just as much as the original. This one too exfoliates without being abrasive. I use one of my sponges everytime I wash my face.
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
This sponge did not last as long as it was advertised to, but I still really liked it. It made my skin feel amazing. And it felt amazing on my skin!
Eunice Cindy W.
Definitely love this product. Good exfoliation without that harsh rough feeling. I would recommend to anyone who wants a daily exfoliating tool.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
i got this amd the detox face scrub in a maven box. i like the products. it's good for exfoliating, it wasn't remarkable with makeup removal.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
It was great whole it lasted I just felt that for the money it should have lasted longer. Started falling apart on me after 5 uses.
What is the best way to clean these?
Alicia W.
Does this need to be stored in a dry area, or can you leave it in the shower to dry?
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
Do u have to add ur cleanser to the sponge in order to use?
Monique M.
Which one is better to exfoliate sensitive skin, this one or the Charcoal Konjac Sponge?

back