BY JULEP

This super gentle, all-natural exfoliator gently helps to scrub off dead skin and stimulates blood circulation to promote cell turnover. This process preps the skin so that your moisturizer can work better, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, without the abrasiveness some exfoliators can inflict. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin.

In a consumer survey of 92 women who used Konjac Sponge, 96% found that the Charcoal Konjac Sponge is gentle enough for daily use and 91% agreed it left their skin feeling clean.

Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
This sponge did not last as long as it was advertised to, but I still really liked it. It made my skin feel amazing. And it felt amazing on my skin!
Eunice Cindy W.
Definitely love this product. Good exfoliation without that harsh rough feeling. I would recommend to anyone who wants a daily exfoliating tool.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
i got this amd the detox face scrub in a maven box. i like the products. it's good for exfoliating, it wasn't remarkable with makeup removal.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
It was great whole it lasted I just felt that for the money it should have lasted longer. Started falling apart on me after 5 uses.
This is really good to use I would recommend u to use this just because it helps u and u can carry it on the go.
Holly J.
Rio vista, TX
I love this sponge. I own all of them. It's so gentle on my skin. It is definitely worth buying again and again.
Jill F.
Alpena, MI
The perfect blending sponge is hard to come by so after trying this one I am definitely hooked.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico
It's great for face creams. It blends it all. This sponge is soft and gentle. My face is very sensible and this sponge is just the best thing. I mean it's good value. I consider that it's a great sponge.
Isabela E.
Maracaibo
Me gusta difumina muy bien la base el corrector creo que podría mejorar un poco con la calidad pero igual me gusta
What is the best way to clean these?
Alicia W.
Does this need to be stored in a dry area, or can you leave it in the shower to dry?
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
Do u have to add ur cleanser to the sponge in order to use?
Monique M.
Which one is better to exfoliate sensitive skin, this one or the Charcoal Konjac Sponge?