BY JULEP

This super gentle, all-natural exfoliator gently helps to scrub off dead skin and stimulates blood circulation to promote cell turnover. This process preps the skin so that your moisturizer can work better, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, without the abrasiveness some exfoliators can inflict. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin.

In a consumer survey of 92 women who used Konjac Sponge, 96% found that the Charcoal Konjac Sponge is gentle enough for daily use and 91% agreed it left their skin feeling clean.

Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie V.
Austin, TX
I was skeptical of this product bc of the texture and the fact that it arrives moist. I am unable to use any harsh exfoliators due to extremely sensitive skin. I am in LOVE. It is so much softer than it appears yet still feels like it is gently helping cleanse and exfoliate your skin. I am a fan and will be repurchasing. Excited to try the different variations (green tea, etc)
Rachel V.
I prefer the charcoal sponge to this one just because of the anti-acne properties inherent to charcoal. I also use these sponges to take off my makeup with the julep face oil and this one tends to show more stains quicker than the other. I love the shape and the included storage hook.
Sarah B.
I have been using this sponge for just over 2 weeks and I am obsessed with the shift in my skin. I use an oil cleanser and with this sponge, buff the oil cleanser into my skin while removing my makeup. My skin is left baby smooth with noticeably fewer blackheads and dry patches on my face. It's now a must have i my routine. OBSESSED! Highly recommend it with the Julep Bare It All Oil Cleanser
Katelyn A.
This sponge is much more durable than I anticipated and is gentle enough that I can use it everyday. As the package states, it lasts a month or two and then needs to be replaced. It comes with a suction cup hook that is convenient - I put it directly on my bathroom mirror and it dries out when I am done using it. Recommended and inexpensive. Bonus points that it's made from natural fibers!
Sabrina A.
Modesto, CA
I love this sponge it's really cool you can hang on your mirror it comes with a suction cup and string so it's always there and it reminds me to wash my face and get some makeup off really quick
Emelie R.
San Diego, CA
Pretty good sponge, it gets hard extremely fast but 30 seconds under warm water does the trick. It left my face feeling really soft even when I didn't use it with face wash. My only con, sometimes it didn't really remove all blackheads or impurities off my face.
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
This did nothing for me. It was just a weird slimy sponge. Don't know if I didn't use it correctly, but I was not a fan of this. I would definitely say do not buy this and try out a different type of sponge.
Shan E.
It is great for gently exfoliating your face. It works just as well as the original Julep konjac sponge. I don't think it has any special properties from the kaolin clay, or at least none that I've noticed. What I don't like about this sponge compared to the original sponge is the white color seems to discolor with hard water and that is a bit off-putting. Other than that it is just as good as the original.
Chelsea F.
This is a great. I use it twice a day and have not had any problems. I have noticed dry patches start to form like I had prior to using the sponge if I get lazy and skip a couple of days using it. It really works.
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
I love how this exfoliates my skin gently. I use this to work my facial cleanser into my skin for a deep clean. Love this sponge!
What is the best way to clean these?
Alicia W.
Does this need to be stored in a dry area, or can you leave it in the shower to dry?
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
Do u have to add ur cleanser to the sponge in order to use?
Monique M.
Which one is better to exfoliate sensitive skin, this one or the Charcoal Konjac Sponge?