Julep Kaolin Clay Konjac Sponge uploaded by andrea l.

BY JULEP

This super gentle, all-natural exfoliator gently helps to scrub off dead skin and stimulates blood circulation to promote cell turnover. This process preps the skin so that your moisturizer can work better, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, without the abrasiveness some exfoliators can inflict. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin.

In a consumer survey of 92 women who used Konjac Sponge, 96% found that the Charcoal Konjac Sponge is gentle enough for daily use and 91% agreed it left their skin feeling clean.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm a huge fan of konjac sponges overall but I think the kaolin clay one has become my favorite. It's the best one overall for oily skin. The clay infused sponge works great to absorb all of the excess oils from your face while cleansing and gentle exfoliation. What's better than a clay sponge? Using a clay sponge with a clay cleanser! After a while the clay in the sponge begins to dwindle from regular use but if you use it with clay cleanser it's a good way to keep the sponge infused with the clay and it makes it even better for oil absorption.
Kelly C.
Spartanburg
MIND BLOWING!!! The best facial products EVER. Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge and Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge Gently exfoliates while cleansing, available in 3 different types for various skin, and works FABULOUSLY with Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Stick (A MUST HAVE...instantly clears up problematic skin at any age, even works on stubborn arm bumps!!) Terrific for teens too - female and male!
Stephanie V.
Austin, TX
I was skeptical of this product bc of the texture and the fact that it arrives moist. I am unable to use any harsh exfoliators due to extremely sensitive skin. I am in LOVE. It is so much softer than it appears yet still feels like it is gently helping cleanse and exfoliate your skin. I am a fan and will be repurchasing. Excited to try the different variations (green tea, etc)
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I prefer the charcoal sponge to this one just because of the anti-acne properties inherent to charcoal. I also use these sponges to take off my makeup with the julep face oil and this one tends to show more stains quicker than the other. I love the shape and the included storage hook.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
Konjac Sponge by Julep is soft enough to use daily but strong enough to remove makeup and exfoliate. Leaving your face #BravePretty for the day.
Use with or with out your favorite facewash.
Sarah B.
I have been using this sponge for just over 2 weeks and I am obsessed with the shift in my skin. I use an oil cleanser and with this sponge, buff the oil cleanser into my skin while removing my makeup. My skin is left baby smooth with noticeably fewer blackheads and dry patches on my face. It's now a must have i my routine. OBSESSED! Highly recommend it with the Julep Bare It All Oil Cleanser
Sabrina A.
Modesto, CA
I love this sponge it's really cool you can hang on your mirror it comes with a suction cup and string so it's always there and it reminds me to wash my face and get some makeup off really quick
Emelie R.
Escondido, CA
Pretty good sponge, it gets hard extremely fast but 30 seconds under warm water does the trick. It left my face feeling really soft even when I didn't use it with face wash. My only con, sometimes it didn't really remove all blackheads or impurities off my face.
Kristin K.
Pine island , MN
This did nothing for me. It was just a weird slimy sponge. Don't know if I didn't use it correctly, but I was not a fan of this. I would definitely say do not buy this and try out a different type of sponge.
Ashley R.
New Orleans
I love using Julep’s sponges! I use the double cleanse method morning and night with this sponge! I got it with my monthly subscription and I’ve used my Jules (points your earn) to add it on for no additional charge. I would recommend this sponge to everyone!
What is the best way to clean these?
Alicia W.
Does this need to be stored in a dry area, or can you leave it in the shower to dry?
Eileen P.
Scottsbluff, NE
Do u have to add ur cleanser to the sponge in order to use?
Monique M.
Which one is better to exfoliate sensitive skin, this one or the Charcoal Konjac Sponge?

back