BY JULEP

An innovative nail polishing tool that makes at-home manicures easier and more fun. US: In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to a free Julep polish! STEP 1: Add the Julie Plie Wand ($25) and 1 Julep Color Treat Nail Polish to your cart. STEP 2: Use the promo code JULEPGIFT at checkout. STEP 3: A $14 discount will be taken off your total purchase (one discount per order). Canada: In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to a free Julep polish! STEP 1: Add the Julie Plie Wand (C$35) and 1 Julep Color Treat Nail Polish to your cart. STEP 2: Use the promo code JULEPTREAT at checkout. STEP 3: A C$16 discount will be taken off your total purchase (one discount per order). This ergonomic Julep Plie Wand™ delivers better manicures with fewer mistakes. The long, balanced handle bends and twists, so you can easily keep your brush steady, even when you switch to your non-dominant hand. The Julep Plié Wand and Precision Brushes also work easily with other polishes that you currently have. This kit features a magnetic overcap that connects the Plie Wand to any Julep nail polish, and a precision brush that can be used with any nail polish brand. This set contains: - Plie Wand - Extra overcap and precision brush Part of the fun of the Julep Plie Wand is finding out what works best for you. You can experiment with different grips and angles to discover your best polishing experience. After cleaning the protective coating from the Precision Brush, simply dip the brush into your bottle to saturate the brush and then you are ready to polish. Research results: During independent consumer trials: - 4 out of 5 women agreed that The Plie Wand makes it easier to polish, especially with your non-dominant hand see more...

• How easy is this to use? 1 Answers
  • Are the magnetic rings on the interchangeable brushes sup...1 Answers
  • How exactly do you use one of these things?1 Answers
Julep Julep Plie Wand(TM)
  • "It does come with a coating on the brushes, so you need to use nail polish remover to clean the brush." in 1 review
  • "This product is cool, as an avid Julep fan and nail polish user I was very intrigued when this came in the mail." in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I actually really like this plie wand. My hands shake so sometimes it’s hard to have a steady grip while polishing my nails and this wand made it that much easier. I felt that it was a lot easier to do now.
Jennifer M.
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this, but I did like the result of my manicure after using it. It seemed like there was less polish on my fingers than usual, so I guess mission accomplished! My favorite part is that the want can be used with any Julep polish, so you don't have to just reuse the brush that comes with it. Just take that brush out of the fitting, and stick the wand onto any other polish!
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
I just love the Julep wand! It helps me to reach the awkward angles when polishing my nails. It's very easy to use and it clips on to your polish brush with ease. I feel like an artist when I use the wand. I am creating magic on my nails one nail at a time!Julep Julep Plie Wand(TM)
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
I love this Julep Plie Wand! I have severe tremors but using this makes my hands steady enough to get a salon quality manicure without leaving the house. You can adjust it to fit your hand perfectly! I totally recommend it!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I hated this tool. I used it a couple of times for at home manicures and was extremely disappointed. The magnet feel off so I just threw it away. Not worth the hassle. Use the nail polish wand provided.
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got one of these in one of my boxes. I didn't use it for the longest time and when I did use it I didn't really like it very much. I can see where some people might but I just found it a very unnecessary product. Julep Julep Plie Wand(TM)
Taylor D.
Mesa, AZ
This is such a cool innovative product. I really like the concept but I felt like it was more trouble to put the wand on the individual nail polish heads. However, it definitely helped when I was painting with my non dominant hand. Overall, cool concept and I will try to use it again.
Marcella R.
San Jose
This is a fabulous tool for painting your nails. It's so versatile. You can do your own or someone else's. It gives you a great extra long handle. Plus you can buy extra tips. A plus. You can't go wrong buying this wand. I highly recommend it. Plus it's fun.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Honestly not a fan at all. It didn't make putting nail polish on easier, in a way it complicated it in another way. I could never find the appropriate balance with the tool and it was just really cumbersome.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
The Plie wand is really a must have for any serious DIY manicurist. Its really helped with my ability to paint all the nails the same. I have the attachments & main brush, but only use the attachments.

My biggest tip for anyone is to not rip it out of the box & think you can use it right away. It does come with a coating on the brushes, so you need to use nail polish remover to clean the brush. I've seen way too many reviews where the complaint is about "how stiff and nasty/unusable the brush is.". These people clearly didn't read the instructions on it.

Julep is an amazing company, and this wan is definitely up-to-par with their standards!
Render L.
How many parts does this come in? Do you have to purchase accessories? Does this only work with Julep nail polishes?
Tonja W.
Charlotte, NC
I received my Plie Wand a while ago but I haven't used it yet. OK so how do you clean this after using it? I currently have remover containing acetone..will this destroy the brush?
Kayse M.
Shakopee, MN
Are the magnetic rings on the interchangeable brushes supposed to be attached to the brush? The magnetic in mine are all separated from the brushes, but they look like they should be attached (there is residual glue on both)....
Sarah S.
Salisbury, NC
How exactly do you use one of these things?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
How easy is this to use?