BY JULEP

An innovative nail polishing tool that makes at-home manicures easier and more fun. US: In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to a free Julep polish! STEP 1: Add the Julie Plie Wand ($25) and 1 Julep Color Treat Nail Polish to your cart. STEP 2: Use the promo code JULEPGIFT at checkout. STEP 3: A $14 discount will be taken off your total purchase (one discount per order). Canada: In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to a free Julep polish! STEP 1: Add the Julie Plie Wand (C$35) and 1 Julep Color Treat Nail Polish to your cart. STEP 2: Use the promo code JULEPTREAT at checkout. STEP 3: A C$16 discount will be taken off your total purchase (one discount per order). This ergonomic Julep Plie Wand™ delivers better manicures with fewer mistakes. The long, balanced handle bends and twists, so you can easily keep your brush steady, even when you switch to your non-dominant hand. The Julep Plié Wand and Precision Brushes also work easily with other polishes that you currently have. This kit features a magnetic overcap that connects the Plie Wand to any Julep nail polish, and a precision brush that can be used with any nail polish brand. This set contains: - Plie Wand - Extra overcap and precision brush Part of the fun of the Julep Plie Wand is finding out what works best for you. You can experiment with different grips and angles to discover your best polishing experience. After cleaning the protective coating from the Precision Brush, simply dip the brush into your bottle to saturate the brush and then you are ready to polish. Research results: During independent consumer trials: - 4 out of 5 women agreed that The Plie Wand makes it easier to polish, especially with your non-dominant hand see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "This product is cool, as an avid Julep fan and nail polish user I was very intrigued when this came in the mail." in 1 review
  • "It does come with a coating on the brushes, so you need to use nail polish remover to clean the brush." in 1 review
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
This wand made painting with my non-dominant hand so much easier. I wish someone would have come out with this a long time ago! Where have you been all my life, Julep?! So easy to use on any of their polishes and the flexible in 6 ways from Sunday handle makes me look like a pro manicurist, instead of the usual, "Oh, I see you let your toddler paint your nails again! How sweet!"
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I got this becasue of how easy the site says it was to use. It took a little bit of trial and error but I really do like to use it when I want intricate designs on my nails! I am right handed and it makes it easier to do touch ups on my right hand with out messing up my left!
Megan N.
Megan N.
I am not ambidextrous, and the Julep Plie Wand makes it EASY AS PIE to apply nail polish on my right hand!!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I really enjoy doing my nails, so I was super excited to receive a plie wand in a recent mysterybox. I really wanted to like it, but I honestly feel like I do just as well using the normal brush handle. I find getting the polish brushes on and off and little difficult (I know I could just use the pre attached brush, but I feel like I would be wasting so much product when I when to rinse it off.) It helps a little for control and maybe with some more use I will find a more comfortable angle, but for now I would not spend any money purchasing one.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
I just love the Julep wand! It helps me to reach the awkward angles when polishing my nails. It's very easy to use and it clips on to your polish brush with ease. I feel like an artist when I use the wand. I am creating magic on my nails one nail at a time!Julep Julep Plie Wand(TM)
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My plie wand came in a mystery box, and i was so happy about that, because i wouldn't want to buy this by itself because of the cost. I find it to be quite helpful when i paint w/ my left hand. You must clean the end before you even start using it, as well as after each use. I'm so lazy that I don't like to clean it off afterwards, but you must! It's like a paintbrush!
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got one of these in one of my boxes. I didn't use it for the longest time and when I did use it I didn't really like it very much. I can see where some people might but I just found it a very unnecessary product. Julep Julep Plie Wand(TM)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Mesa, AZ
This is such a cool innovative product. I really like the concept but I felt like it was more trouble to put the wand on the individual nail polish heads. However, it definitely helped when I was painting with my non dominant hand. Overall, cool concept and I will try to use it again.
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a life saver if you feel you are sloppy with painting your nails . Personally this is always my go to when I don't have time to make It to the salon and it is such a convenience especially when paining with your non dominant hand .
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Houston , TX
I like the ergonomic function of this tool- it's easier to manage what you are doing with the longer handle, but it did not significantly change my manicures. It does have a fun feature to change the brush to a dotting tool.
Render L.
Render L.
How many parts does this come in? Do you have to purchase accessories? Does this only work with Julep nail polishes?
Tonja W.
Tonja W.
Charlotte, NC
I received my Plie Wand a while ago but I haven't used it yet. OK so how do you clean this after using it? I currently have remover containing acetone..will this destroy the brush?
Kayse M.
Kayse M.
Shakopee, MN
Are the magnetic rings on the interchangeable brushes supposed to be attached to the brush? The magnetic in mine are all separated from the brushes, but they look like they should be attached (there is residual glue on both)....
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Salisbury, NC
How exactly do you use one of these things?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Williston, ND
Does this really help? I've been looking at it for the nail art applications but I'm not sure it actually works well.