BY JULEP

A hydrating, liquid-to-matte mousse that glides on mess-free, grips for all day vibrancy, and has a weightless finish. Light-diffusing blend of pigments minimize the appearance of lip lines while antioxidants keep lips feeling nourished and comfortable. Julep-exclusive ultra-hydrating power cell complex delivers essential nutrients to soothe, repair, and improve barrier function so lips retain moisture. see more...

• Of this is a mousse is it sticky or thick? How long does this las...7 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite shade? 3 Answers
  • Do these transfer, wondering?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Holly P.
I recived this product in one of my monthy Julep subcription boxes. At first I was very impressed with the pigmentation and the wear of this product. It didn't last quite as long as the liquid lipstains but it did do a bit better than other lipsticks I have tried. My problem was picking the product up again after a couple of months. The whipped texture seemed to have broken down and it was not as smooth as it had originally been and it didn't come off on the lips the way it originally did. Perhaps the fault was mine and it wasn't closed well, but I am usually really good about keeping the lids tight on liquid lip products. Because of this experience I have shyed away from repurchasing this line.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
I impulse bought this product at Ulta because it was on sale for $12 down from $20 and I am a sucker for lip products. I picked up the color "say hello" and it just so happens to be a MLBB! The formula is definitely matte but goes on smoothly and all you need is a thin layer. The applicator looks weird but actually helps you apply it within the lines of your lips much easier. My only gripes are that it is not transfer proof even after drying and that it weirdly smells like raisin bran. Despite this, I will continue to check out the rest of the line!
Jamie C.
Westminster, CO
I love julep but until I tried this I wasn't in love with their lip products. However, I now own this in three colors and am addicted! It goes on easily and feels practically invisible. My lips feel softer but that's about it. It lasts really well, and the more red colors stain a bit so wearing off isn't noticeable. Nude colors and red get me so many compliments, both are great! I love XOXO, bisou, and the ULTA exclusive Pillow Talk, it's very light. The others both look so classy. It's matte and gorgeous!
Yesenia E.
I have one of these and I love the formula but it's a darker shade so it's a lily tale splotchy but it's so comfortable to wear :( it's very iffy. Like if you're only going out for a bit then wear it but if you're gonna be somewhere for hours then you'll need to reapply at least once but it's almost like a stain so it's not that bad. But the applicator is also another hit or miss with me but you guys might like it because it helps to line the lips of you don't have a liner and you're in a rush.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
A friend actually sent me one of these through the mail out of one of her julep boxes. I absolutely LOVE this lip mousse! It goes on sooo smoothe, and so luxurious, i didnt want to take it off! It stays on quite some time, and doesnt fade to where your lips looked cracked. This is high end lip mousse that i highly recommend. Maybe one day i will get my own julep box to try. In the meantime, i will continue to wear my lip mousse, and enjoy every bit of it.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Tried it on at Ulta and didn't really like it. Never set, it was tacky and the idea of a moisturizing liquid lipstick seems counter active and I think it will slip around and not last very long through out the day. The one I tried was one of the darkest colors in their line so I'm hoping maybe the other colors are different as dark lipsticks are always problematic. I liked the applicator but that was about it.
Stephanie W.
I love these whipped matte lip mousse products! They go on smoothly using the applicator tool. The applicator has a bottle shape so the tip is great for lining while the rest can be used to spread the mousse evenly. The colors appear bold, not streaky. The formula doesn't have a strong smell and is smooth. I wish there were additional colors but I have the ones that I believe will work well with my skin tone.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
One of the prettiest lipstick packaging I've seen. The applicator was different but very effective. The formula was soft and smooth but it wasn't as opaque as I would have liked. I needed to apply a few coats before I liked the opacity. The lip mousse is matte which is nice but it comes of easily compared to other brands like too faced melted matte.
Esther R.
Oak park, MI
I don't like extremely drying matte liquid lipsticks. The Julep it's whipped matte lip mousse are not at all drying. They take a little getting used to putting on, as the applicator is very different than any I've seen. However, they go on smoothly and feel amazing the whole day. Can't wait to purchase more colors.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
The color pay off is excellent!! It lasts fairly long throughout the day too. I do reapply, but that's mostly for some extra moister. It can be drying at certain points, but not uncomfortably so. It's easy to apply and the applicator allows for precision. I have multiple colors and will continue to buy again!
Sana I.
Of this is a mousse is it sticky or thick? How long does this last? Is it very pigmented? What color are best for olive skin?
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Do these transfer, wondering?
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
What is everyone's favorite shade?
Jamie Rose S.
I've only used the mascara gel from this brand, I'm curious how good their lip line is? Because this is such a pretty shade of red.
Hannah S.
Julep It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse any opinions?? I'm tempted to pick some up.