Julep It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crA¨me)

It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - This full coverage semi - gloss lip color is enriched with a moisturizing vitamin E and sunflower butter core to keep lips hydrated and happy.Benefits:Sunflower butter hydrates lips as it helps color go on smoothly and prevents featheringTriple-milled pigments provide full color coverageClinical Trials:86% agreed It's Balm immediately made their lips feel softer*90% agreed It's Balm provided rich, opaque coverage** Consumer study of 181 women who used It's Balm Full Coverage Lip Crayon - It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crA¨me)!
Product Highlights
“...usually dry lips. The color isn't super long lasting. But, because it is so creamy I didn't expect it to be! Really nice lip product and fits in my pocket” in reviews
Review for: Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crème)
Love the moussy moisturizing balm with a tinge of color... It doubles as lip balm and lipstick when I'm in a last minute photo bomb moment. Love it.. However, the only things I want to comment is that the content tends to stain the tube.
Costa Mesa
Review for: Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crème)
I think this was not that great. No one needs to agree with me. It's just my honest opinion. Because I want to get a box from influnester. I'm just trying to get it
Review for: Brandy Wine (spiced apple crème)
This moisturizing lip balm has a creamy texture. The lipstick centre is the moisturizing balm. Love the colors. And it smells great, mild sweet smell which I love.
Danville, IN
Review for: Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crème)
I really love this formula, but the color is a tad dark/gray for me. I own several more and because I ordered online, I couldn’t be sure of the color on me. I love how hydrating and smooth they feel and would recommend this for darker skin.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crème)
I love this lip crayon from Julep. It is so creamy and hydrating. It does not leave my lips feeling dry like other lip products. I like the silver metallic packaging that Julep products have, it gives it a more expensive look to it.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: Brandy Wine (spiced apple crème)
I love how soft my lips felt! Love the color options available but I wish there was more neutral color choices. I think all the plums and reds get too overwhelming with me after a while. Great overall product!
Indianapolis
Review for: Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crème)
Nice rich color long lasting. Just wish there were more color options. But overall good product! Would recommend to moisturize lips prior though made my lips feel super dry.
Dallas
Review for: Brandy Wine (spiced apple crème)
This lippy goes on so smooth and doesn't dry out my lips, which gets chapped easily. I love the selection of colors and the packaging is so sleek and simple.
Lee, FL
Review for: Brandy Wine (spiced apple crème)
I really love this product! The lipstick goes on smooth and feels like chapstick, and it's long lasting and feels great on my lips. 10/10, would recommend.
toledo, oh
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: Brandy Wine (spiced apple crème)
I do love this product. It isnt drying however if you get a dark color like this is it a tad difficult to apply without error with the round applicator

Looking for your answer?