BY JULEP

It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - This full coverage semi - gloss lip color is enriched with a moisturizing vitamin E and sunflower butter core to keep lips hydrated and happy.Benefits:Sunflower butter hydrates lips as it helps color go on smoothly and prevents featheringTriple-milled pigments provide full color coverageClinical Trials:86% agreed It's Balm immediately made their lips feel softer*90% agreed It's Balm provided rich, opaque coverage** Consumer study of 181 women who used It's Balm Full Coverage Lip Crayon - It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon see more...

Julep It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - Toasted Pecan (mocha nude crA¨me)
  • "Purchased this from Ulta. Very smooth and hydrating for my usually dry lips. The color isn't super long lasting. But, because it is so creamy I didn't expect it to be! Really nice lip product and fits in my pocket" in 3 reviews
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
I love the way this lip crayon feels. It's very moisturizing with a tint of color, it's not too thick or vibrant but great to wear for your everyday casual look. I keep this in my purse at all times and use it often. It's butter soft and has a very nice scent that isn't too overpowering. No weird after taste either.
Celeste S.
Spokane, WA
I love this lip crayon from Julep. It is so creamy and hydrating. It does not leave my lips feeling dry like other lip products. I like the silver metallic packaging that Julep products have, it gives it a more expensive look to it.
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
I really love this formula, but the color is a tad dark/gray for me. I own several more and because I ordered online, I couldn’t be sure of the color on me. I love how hydrating and smooth they feel and would recommend this for darker skin.
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
Soooooo obsessed. It’s a lip balm AND a lipstick. One of my must haves in my purse. It’s so versatile. I recommend this to everyone who tells me they are looking for a low maintenance lip products. I got mine at Ulta.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
I hardly ever run out of lip products but I REALLY loved this product so much that I ran out. I need to purchase a new one! I love the color and it feels so nurturing on the lips!
Sarah H.
I love the creamy feel to this product! They definitely did a great job on this. The packaging is very up to date and presentable. I bought this at TJ MAX and surprisingly was a lot cheaper there than retail! I suggest shopping there for high end brands for a cheaper value. Example: too faced!
Mallorie L.
I'm not really a fan of this product, it's got a strange too slippery feeling on the lips and because it's tinted you worry about the color ending up smeared all over your face. And the color of this isn't all that flattering it leaves you looking a little dead.
Maria B.
Morristown
I liked it but not my favorite because it fades awY fast still comes in a nice package and a great color to have leaves my lips soft and kissable value is not too pricey and easy to apply! I highly recommend it for beautiful girls nice lip balm to have in your purse
Jennifer W.
member-1b7e8
Love the moussy moisturizing balm with a tinge of color... It doubles as lip balm and lipstick when I'm in a last minute photo bomb moment. Love it.. However, the only things I want to comment is that the content tends to stain the tube.