Julep It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - Brandy Wine (spiced apple crA¨me) uploaded by Angela S.

BY JULEP

It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - This full coverage semi - gloss lip color is enriched with a moisturizing vitamin E and sunflower butter core to keep lips hydrated and happy.Benefits:Sunflower butter hydrates lips as it helps color go on smoothly and prevents featheringTriple-milled pigments provide full color coverageClinical Trials:86% agreed It's Balm immediately made their lips feel softer*90% agreed It's Balm provided rich, opaque coverage** Consumer study of 181 women who used It's Balm Full Coverage Lip Crayon - It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon see more...

Julep It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon - Brandy Wine (spiced apple crA¨me)
  • "Love their lip products. Great color. Good pigment. Lots of colors. Hydrating. Great color options." in 3 reviews
member-1b7e8
This moisturizing lip balm has a creamy texture. The lipstick centre is the moisturizing balm. Love the colors. And it smells great, mild sweet smell which I love.
Mary L.
Lenoir, NC
I love how soft my lips felt! Love the color options available but I wish there was more neutral color choices. I think all the plums and reds get too overwhelming with me after a while. Great overall product!
Trisha L.
Dallas
This lippy goes on so smooth and doesn't dry out my lips, which gets chapped easily. I love the selection of colors and the packaging is so sleek and simple.
Ashton T.
Madison
I really love this product! The lipstick goes on smooth and feels like chapstick, and it's long lasting and feels great on my lips. 10/10, would recommend.
Cindy J.
I love how smooth and creamy the lip balm is and the color is fiid dmfir me.I have and will continue to recommend this product to NY friends and family
Alyssa G.
Loooove this lip color!!!! Jumbo crayons are one of my favorite kinds of lip color. Easy to apply & highly pigmented! Will definitely repurchase.
Mallory K.
Austin, TX
I joined Julep for the polish and stayed for the lipsticks! I love all of their lipsticks and use them daily!!
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
Cassandra D.
Turlock
I love these! When I want a quick not so dramatic lip these are my go to, they're super hydrating.
Kholoud A.
I like it  the color was great I want buy it again and again it was the first time I used I did not like it but after that every thing changed. Long lasting . And the packaging was so good 😍