Julep It's Balm

Julep's cult favorite full-coverage lip crayon with a rich, creamy formula that glides on and delivers long-lasting color with a semi gloss finish.

Would you rather a lip crayon like this or actual lipstick? Why?
I've never used a lip crayon. What is the different between a crayon and a lipstick?
Start your review of Julep It's Balm!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this lip balm. It is so creamy and hydrating but has the most beautiful pigment. I have fuscia berry and vintage mauve and they are both such gorgeous colors. I love the formula of this balm, and I love that the core has vitamin e and Sunflower butter oil. This product is pricey but well worth the $20 when you consider the hydration and pigmentation. The color also lasts so long! Great product. in reviews
...it's pricey but worth it. I think it goes with almost any one and its long lasting I've had it for about 5 months. I recommend this too others it's very goodin reviews
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Julep It's Balm uploaded by Rosie S.
Julep It's Balm uploaded by Rosie S.
This lip balm from Julep in apricot nude is smooth and very hydrating. I love how it doesn’t feel tacky on the lips but provides a nice bit of light nude color. The middle of the product is the conditioner to keep the lips hydrated.
Yessy G.
Julep It's Balm uploaded by Yessy G.
This is such a good product to have in your collection. I have it in the shade cardianal red. It’s a red-pink undertone shade that is beautiful on the lips. It gives you a shine and the feeling on the lips is very lightweight, easy to wear and does not bleed/smudge. It has a clear circle in the middle and I’m guessing it’s for moisture or something (not quite sure). It makes my lips look better and I do recommend this product.
Tina B.
Wausau, WI
Julep It's Balm uploaded by Tina B.
Julip Its Balm in Dusty Orchid Shimmer. I love that's its got a lip gloss built into its lipstick. Ultra Pigmentation Color with a strip of moisturizing Vitamins E Core. It goes on smooth and silky with a scent of coffee. And tastes good if you get it on your tongue. The color looks a little dark but when you put it on they blend together to make a very demure peachy color. I love the color on me it makes my face pop. Every guy and girl should try it.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product!! I started to not use lip products as much once I came to college but after using this lip product, I FELL IN LOVE with lip products again because the quality is so great. I got this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag and I will definitely be purchasing this item again in the future!
Alyssa G.
Vermilion, OH
This lip crayon stays on for so long! I got it in my Ipsy and I use it often! It is so easy to use and goes on smoothly. I eat breakfast after putting it on and it's still on fully. I would definitely buy it again!
Barbara N.
Red Lion, PA
This product has great recommendations I will check it out and come back for more details good luck to me
Shaina K.
This product is so moisturizing. I look for products with very little natural tint and this was the perfect one because it adds in the benefit of moisture. I like it better than lip crayons because often I find my lips are very dry and the crayon doesn't look smooth because it's missing the moisture. But this product has it all. I dont think the color lasts long on your lips though. It may have to be reapplied quite often.
Julie G.
My favorite lip color! Only downside is it has been on backorder forever. Apricot nude is perfect amount of color and actually lasts for hours. Great price too!
Sandy T.
Spring, TX
Honestly I haven't tried the actual balm. I've tried the eye color, and a nail polish I think. And i did like the staying power of the eye pencil. And I gave the Balm a 4 star because I haven't tested it personally.
Amber R.
Greensburg, PA
Julep’s IT’s balm is really great . Especially in the winter . This balm is really a nice texture and helps lock the moisture in . My lips are dry a lot in the colder months and having a product that provides moisture and a nice splash of color is really a great help .