Julep In Good Hands

A duo of dynamic treatments for soft skin and strong nails. Rock Star Hand Creme is an antiaging, fast-absorbing blend of shea butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E that keeps hands hydrated, even after washing. The non-greasy formula is infused with a fresh floral fragrance. Oxygen Nail Treatment is a perfecting tint and revolutionary treatment for thin, weak nails that are prone to breakage and peeling. This super-shiny nail makeup forms a protective, water-resistant barrier that lets nails breathe while they grow stronger. This set contains: - 0.27 oz Oxygen Nail Treatment - 3 oz Hand Creme It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In and independent consumer study of 100 women for 14 days: - 90% felt Oxygen Nail Treatment prevented yellowing of the nail - 90% felt Oxygen Nail Treatment reduced peeling nails - 90% felt Oxygen Nail Treatment strengthened and hardened natural nails see more...

• Not necessarily a question for this specific product, but I just ...1 Answers
Joy M.
I don't understand why it is considered so good. I think it is similar to hand creams from Bath and Bodyworks. It smells really good but not hydrating enough for me. Would not purchase again
Simmone M.
Street , MD
Love love LOVE the rockstar hand cream! I keep one in my purse, one at my station and one in my nail stuff box. Its not overpowering or grey and its super effective!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this set is all you need for your hands totally amazing great quality and value definitely recommend it
Barb R.
I love this hand cream. It is silky smooth and it's rich creamy formula makes my hands soft.
Tal M.
Toronto, ON
I love the Rock Star hand cream. I keep it by my desk and is amazing for a dry winter. It moisturizes my hands and works well with someone who has very sensitive skin. I have bad eczema, and this doesn't cause a breakout. It's got a very pleasant and not over powering smell. It also doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, just soft and moisturized.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
The hand cream in this set is one of my favorites! The scent is fresh but not too overwhelming and it leaves my hand soft and hydrated! I frequently buy this product.
Ruthyele C.
Eu adoro a linha , mas só o brilho extremo que
Mas já que você falou que não deixou o seu oleoso, vale a pena testar!
jenny A.
I see à video on YouTube it's was about this product so i would try or cause I'm Always would try something news
Sierra F.
I love this product and the formula is great! Defiantly would recomend, will defiantly repurchase this soon
Chantal G.
Grande prairie , AB
Not necessarily a question for this specific product, but I just signed up for the subscription boxes... are they really that amazing?! I got a 12 piece set of polishes for free for signing up!! I can't say no to free stuff!! Lol