Julep Go the Distance Oxygen Performance Top Coat

Add shine and stamina to your nail polish. Oxygen performance top coat allows oxygen to permeate the nail bed, encouraging strong, healthy nail growth. This caviar enriched formula nourishes nails and creates a glossy protective seal that looks like gel nail polish, and that extends the life of your nail color. Partner oxygen performance top coat with our color treat nail polish and oxygen smoothing base coat to create a long-wear system that lets your nails breathe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Go the Distance Oxygen Performance Top Coat!
Montgomery, TX
This stuff is the greatest! A single coat on clean nails makes you look perfectly manicured. It's barely visible, but provides incredible camouflage-- it's like makeup for your nails! As a busy mama, when I don't have time for a proper manicure (who can wait for color to dry with toddlers mauling you?), I slap this on, and am out the door in 30 seconds. It also strengthens nails and makes them rock hard and very glossy. Highly recommend!
Orlando , FL
I have been using this top coat for years! I am a Julep Maven, so I have quite a bit of their nail polish products. This is one of the best top coats because it gives the nails a super shiny, gel-like finish without feeling heavy or gross on the nails. It doesn’t have an offensive odor and is easy to remove. I have repurchased it multiple times!
Bel Aire, KS
The only negatives about this are that the bottle isn’t see through, so it’s hard to know ahead of time when you’re running out, and that it is really thick so sometimes you get little wispies between the bottle and your nails. Helps my mani last a long time with great shine.
Belleville, IL
I previously used Julep’s Freedom Polymer top coat and loved it. I tried the Oxygen Performance top coat after the other one was discontinued. I didn’t expect to like it even as much but I actually love it more! It keeps my polish intact and chip fee for a week or more. I couldn’t be happier.
Clear Lake, IA
This product works well, but becomes thick in the container once it's only half gone.  I did order the thinning drops but I havent had a chance to use them yet.  It does work well to protect fingernails if you use 2 coats.  It dries very fast and provides great shine.  The price is really high for what you get.
Lawson , MO
The Julep Go The Distance Top Coat is fantastic. It will give your color a nice glossy shine that will last for days. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. It dries quickly and you wont need to apply more than one coat to get that great looking shine.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to have a Julep subscription box and this top was pretty standard. It does what most high(ish) end top coats do and not much else. I would definitely reach for this before a cheaper brand though, because it does extend the polish wear longer than those
Fort Gordon, GA
Julep really knows what they are doing with their polish. This top coat not only keeps my polish fresh but also helps my nails. They have a lot of other polishes to help to keep your nails strong and healthy.
San Tan Vally
I would have to say that this polish does live up to its name. It turns even other brands into a hard gel like finish. It really extends the life of your manicure.
Little Rock
This is a great top coat when giving yourself a manicure. It lasts and really enhances the nail color. The only con is the top coat can get too thick while sitting in the bottle for a while. I have to put some polish thinner in the bottle when this happens.

Looking for your answer?