BY JULEP

Add shine and stamina to your nail polish. Oxygen performance top coat allows oxygen to permeate the nail bed, encouraging strong, healthy nail growth. This caviar enriched formula nourishes nails and creates a glossy protective seal that looks like gel nail polish, and that extends the life of your nail color. Partner oxygen performance top coat with our color treat nail polish and oxygen smoothing base coat to create a long-wear system that lets your nails breathe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kris J.
Clear Lake
This product works well, but becomes thick in the container once it's only half gone.  I did order the thinning drops but I havent had a chance to use them yet.  It does work well to protect fingernails if you use 2 coats.  It dries very fast and provides great shine.  The price is really high for what you get.
Amy G.
Plymouth, MA
This is my ride or die top coat. It dries quickly and leaves your nails looking like they have gel polish on, I get asked all the time where I get my nails done! But don't forget to "cap" your polish (both color and top coat) because it will shrink up and leave a gap at your tips.
Rachel V.
The only negatives about this are that the bottle isn’t see through, so it’s hard to know ahead of time when you’re running out, and that it is really thick so sometimes you get little wispies between the bottle and your nails. Helps my mani last a long time with great shine.
Wendy H.
Washington, DC
I wasn't crazy about this top coat. It left my nails shiny and smooth but didn't seal the color in like other products. My nails chipped within a day or two. I would opt for a product that acts more like a gel top coat. Wouldn't recommend if you're loooking for something to make your color long lasting.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love this top coat so much. All of Julep's polishes are really thick and last a really long time but man when you add this top coat they really shine and last much longer. I recommend two coats of top coat. Great value, long lasting. Worth the $$!
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
Mine was good at first. But despite the name having oxygen in it the least bit of air that gets inside will ruin this top coat. It becane sticky and impossible to use. Also took forever to dry
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
I don't know if this top coat is any better than others I've used for less $$. It's just a bit pricey and sounds good but really it's just a top coat. Still not a bad top coat if you are willing to pay that price.
Eu já comprei esse produto é gostei muito deixa a maquiagem com mais destaque,deixa mais sofisticado e natural super recomendo esse bronze já testei vários outros mais esse é um dos meus preferidos
Emily Z.
Julep's product is always top notch quality. Their nail treatment does the trick to strengthen health of the nail while providing great color
Jeffrey W.
Oak Grove, KY
Great, long lasting top coat that pairs perfectly with other Julep polishes. 2 costs of paint and a top coat typically last me a full week.