Julep Glow Pore Minimizing Bronzer uploaded by camila a.

BY JULEP

Your happy look's soft, mineral-based formula means your brush grabs an amazing amount of pigment (you only need one gentle tap.), so you get incredible application with less makeup on your skin, for a truly healthy glow. Your happy look glow pore minimizing blush diffuses the appearance of pores and imperfections while diamond powder gives cheeks a luminous glow. Enhanced with panadoxine (vitamin b6) and julep's proprietary power cell complex, this blush promotes softer, smoother skin with continued use. see more...

Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Hands down the best bronzer I have used. Color was natural and beautiful. The compact had a great sized mirror which was a huge bonus for me- my biggest complaint was that the pressed power broke up almost immediately and I didn't even drop it or treat it rough. Tried to fix It- didn't last- so now I can't travel with it and use it at home because of the mess.
Sameri R.
This bronzer works very good I really love it.. you can use it everyday like a everiday makeup like I do it too. I'm in love with this bronzer because it had works very good on me and I'm sure that it would be good on you too
Lobby M.
Majuro
Review for: Light Golden Bronze more...
So this product is alright.. I don't really use it because it's really not my thing to use for my face... it's best for tan skin.. not for dark skin.. & no it don't apply for true color?
Michelle N.
Review for: Light Golden Bronze more...
I really like the color of this bronzer. It matched my skin tone nicely. It gave me that sun kissed look without the shimmer and sparkle. It was easy to apply and blend. Lasted all day.
Leann A.
Love the way this goes on my face it actually matches right up with my skin tone very easy to match up with my other make up that I use on my face
Raquel C.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
As a julep member I get to try all the new items. The quality and durability is great. I’m starting to run out but will be reordering soon
Jonise B.
South Amboy, NJ
Julep is wonderful! Their bronzer is perfect goes on evenly and easy to build and blend. The shimmer is just the right amount as well
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
i love this bronzer! it leaves a natural glow on my face and its not too dark ither
Andreyna T.
Cor perfeita! Se encaixa no tom de pele perfeitamente. O preço é acessível e incrível essa marca de maquiagem. Linha completa para quem gosta de maquiagem perfeita . Escolher várias cores para sua pele e se surpreender com os resultados .
Tasnim O.
The most amaizing bronzer i used in my life, it helps alot to have a perfect skin, especially it covered my large pores which is the biggest problem i have in my skin, checked ✅✅✅ #checked #bronzeronfleek #productoftheyear #beauty #perfectskin

Amazon