BY JULEP

Your happy look's soft, mineral-based formula means your brush grabs an amazing amount of pigment (you only need one gentle tap.), so you get incredible application with less makeup on your skin, for a truly healthy glow. Your happy look glow pore minimizing blush diffuses the appearance of pores and imperfections while diamond powder gives cheeks a luminous glow. Enhanced with panadoxine (vitamin b6) and julep's proprietary power cell complex, this blush promotes softer, smoother skin with continued use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lobby M.
Majuro
Review for: Light Golden Bronze
So this product is alright.. I don't really use it because it's really not my thing to use for my face... it's best for tan skin.. not for dark skin.. & no it don't apply for true color?
Sameri R.
This bronzer works very good I really love it.. you can use it everyday like a everiday makeup like I do it too. I'm in love with this bronzer because it had works very good on me and I'm sure that it would be good on you too
Michelle N.
Review for: Light Golden Bronze
I really like the color of this bronzer. It matched my skin tone nicely. It gave me that sun kissed look without the shimmer and sparkle. It was easy to apply and blend. Lasted all day.
Leann A.
Love the way this goes on my face it actually matches right up with my skin tone very easy to match up with my other make up that I use on my face
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this bronzer! it leaves a natural glow on my face and its not too dark ither
Tasnim O.
The most amaizing bronzer i used in my life, it helps alot to have a perfect skin, especially it covered my large pores which is the biggest problem i have in my skin, checked ✅✅✅ #checked #bronzeronfleek #productoftheyear #beauty #perfectskin
Andreyna T.
Cor perfeita! Se encaixa no tom de pele perfeitamente. O preço é acessível e incrível essa marca de maquiagem. Linha completa para quem gosta de maquiagem perfeita . Escolher várias cores para sua pele e se surpreender com os resultados .
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium Tan
Perfect that bronzer. Soft but remarkable, we know that there is. Pigmented, optimum fixation, pleasant smell. Simply perfect for any skin type
Kawany L.
Nunca testei, mas pelo que me falaram é excelente, e eu quero muito testar, tô apaixonadaaa já quero influenster
Micaela R.
Eh visto el producto y me interesa probarlo.
Daré mi opinión correctamente.
Seré muy sincera