BY JULEP

This radiant highlighter turns every angle into your best angle. Designed to play up light and play down pores, it’s rich in diamond powder, vitamin b6, and julep’s anti-aging power cell complex. Our ultralight powder gives your complexion a luminous... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is going to be my go to highlighter this spring. I have incredibly pale skin, with pink undertones, and this champagne highlighter had just enough shimmer to offset the dark circles around my eyes.
I don't typically wear foundation, but with my priming eyeshadow, this seems to make all the difference in perking up my complexion during times when my skin is dull looking or I don't get enough sleep. It helps restore a youthful dewiness and brightness that I wouldn't get worth just a concealer or powder.
Melissa C.
Clifton, NJ
This is a great feeling powdered highlighter. It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my extremely sensitive skin. One thing to note about this product is that it's VERY subtle. No matter how heavy I've layered this highlighter on, it gives an extremely minimal look. This is perfect for some, annoying for others. Good quality either way.
Lian D.
As a make-up newbie, I found this highlight amazing! It gave the perfect glow, was easy to apply, and it is very build able. I can use a little for a soft, slight glow or go crazy with it! I got it with my Julep monthly box, so definitely reasonable in pricing. I would definitely purchase this again!
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I'm not big on highlighters, but I received this in a Julep Maven Box. It isn't as "Glowy" as most highlighters i've seen, so I liked the fact that it could be used with a light hand and it seemed buildable. I think it would work all on skin tones and types.
Vanessa  R.
Austin, TX
I have a blush from Julep, and I must say I wasn't excited at first, but it is a very beautiful product. I really want to try their highlighter!

Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This highlighter is a beautiful shade, and looks very pretty once applied, but isn't as easy to apply like other highlight products I've tried.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
The highlight color and pigment itself is great. It gives a nice golden highlight. However it's very scratchy in the pan, not smooth at all!
Asia H.
This looks like it was made from a clear professional and it would be a great beauty product I would love it
Michelle H.
This highlighter is very subtle and great for an everyday look. However, it's not my go to highlighter for a night out bc I like my highlight to pop more. This highlighter stays all day, but is a little pricey depending on what you want from your highlighter. I'd rather use Becca. I received this in the julep maven box, which sends you nail polish and 2-3 full size makeup products each month for $25.
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
Perfect powder highlighter. Soft and almost creamy texture. No spf to my knowledge. Great for last minute highlighting and touch ups through the day. Definitely use a brush for application. I love mine and would recommend to others.
nikki l.
Sweeny, TX
Is this one shade for all? Kind of a makeup newbie...
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
I got this, but I'm not sure what's the best way to use it that won't make my face look too shimmery. Any ideas?
Vane G.