BY JULEP

This radiant highlighter turns every angle into your best angle. Designed to play up light and play down pores, it’s rich in diamond powder, vitamin b6, and julep’s anti-aging power cell complex. Our ultralight powder gives your complexion a luminous... see more...

• Is this one shade for all? Kind of a makeup newbie...4 Answers
  • I got this, but I'm not sure what's the best way to use i...4 Answers
  • Is this super shiny???1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Julep doesn’t make this one anymore and I’ll seriously cry if mine ever runs out or breaks or I lose it. It’s beautiful! It gives you that professional glow and is not too much or too little. I got it in a Julep subscription box with nail polish, so I’d say it was well worth it. It is going for $10 on eBay and Poshmark currently and I’d say that’s a steal! My cousin ALWAYS comments on my awesome highlight every time I wear this.
Ronni P.
Lewisville
This highlighter is such a beautiful color and applied great, but I find that it doesn’t last all day. I’ll definitely keep using it, but I have other highlighters that I like more and ones that are cheaper, so I probably won’t purchase this again.
Nikole S.
Another product I received in my julep subscription. Actually got it twice. It’s the perfect highlighter for my skin tone. It’s a great shimmer (not chunky glitter) and it does take much to achieve the look I want.
Selena C.
I've had this for a while and have loved it. It's a bit old now, and seems dry and after using it, there's little bumps on the product. Looks lovely on the face!
Aurora D.
Elizabeth, CO
I love this highlighter, it is perfect for pretty much every occasion! I use it in my everyday look as well as nightwear. I like how it gives your face a more natural and subtle glow that doesn’t seem to over power. Also can’t beat the price, lasts me about 5 months of everyday use!
»ana« H.
Port Orchard, WA
It’s a great subtle glow! Perfect for everyday school days when u don’t have a lot of time to get ready. I love this so much it’s not to glowing but just enough to keep u popping!!! 100% would recommend this to everyone
Juli O.
I got this item for free in one of my julep boxes, I loved It, I got the champagne tone, It applies easily and It looks stunning. This has been my go to highlighter to use. I would definitely recommend this product.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Julep Glow Highlighting Powder Face Makeup Champagne hi Julep!!!! I bought this highlighter awhile ago and just fell inlove!!! I love how it is soft to the touch and a very subtle glow and also how you can build it up to really intensify with a little bit of setting spray.. especially when I'm going out I love how I have so many options with this product to make my glow either stand out or stay soft on my skin.... I love to use this after I completely am done with all my makeup steps.... it's so beautiful especially for my tanner skin
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I received this in my Julep Maven beauty box and I'm glad I did! It's an awesome highlighter that lasts all day. The champagne shade is great. It's perfect for quick everyday application. Not overly sparkly. I recommend!
Abigaile W.
Grand Rapids
I liked the product a lot. It was my first real highlighter. However it crumbled in the compact very easily. I ended up losing half the product because it crumbled so easily and would get everywhere. Eventually I could take it anywhere because if I didn't hold it perfectly flat it would all fall out.
nikki l.
Sweeny, TX
Is this one shade for all? Kind of a makeup newbie...
Ashley H.
Weatherford
I got this, but I'm not sure what's the best way to use it that won't make my face look too shimmery. Any ideas?
Victoria F.