BY JULEP

Color inside the line. Get in line invisible lip liner is a universal lip liner that glides on without tugging, creates an invisible barrier to lock in lip color, and prevents fading, bleeding, and feathering. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I don't wear ANY lip color without this anymore! It grabs any color and holds it on all day long, through eating and drinking. It's not hydrating or anything, but it keeps the color from feathering and I use it with hydrating lip products.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
I bought this online as an add on to my monthly box. I was really excited, as I figured it would be a perfect fit for the rainbow assortment of lip colors I use. I like this liner, but I am not completely sold. It's not really what I was expecting. The formula is much softer and creamier than I expected. This is not really a bad thing, but I was expecting something more solid. When it comes to lip liner, I prefer a drier formula as I feel it holds your lip color better. This feels more like a balm in the form of a pencil. I love the concept of this liner, but it falls short for me.

The packaging is beautiful though and I think this is the first Julep product I wasn't completely over the moon for. I don't think I would buy this again, but I am a junky for just about all of their other products.
grace p.
Ladys Island, SC
Love love love such good colors smooth texture very worth the money first time using and it's great would buy again bought this from and ulta store super easy to apply and use
arianna v.
I loved it just the liner it's self made my lips seem more plump I bought it online at julep.Com not too long ago it's lasted actually quite longer than I expected I use all the time even if I'm just running late I recommend it to everyone I absolutely love it
Angelicaa A.
This liner is Okay it not the best it not the worst ethier I would Give it a Second Try but I didn't really like it maybe on other it would work better
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
It’s ok wasn’t a fan but would like to try more from this brand. For the price I wish the formula was better. Doesn’t last as long as I’d like.
Chelsea W.
Goes on smooth. Wish it could of lasted longer. Feels like I had to keep sharpening it to use it. Packing was good.
sarah H.
I can't stand juleps terrible products but this is an exception. it will keep your lipsticks from running.
Virginie D.
It is a fine product. It feels waxy and it takes a lot of product for one shot... not the best on the market. Does not last long enough for me.
Alexandra B.
Mont-Laurier
Really good lip liner!! I recommand this product for everyone! Not too pricey and good quality/value. This product is over my expectation