BY JULEP

• Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see...4 Answers
  • Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unle...1 Answers
Jaimie D.
Las Vegas
The eye liner applied very easily and didn't smudge once it dried. It has a nice color. Does stay on the whole day.  My eyes however don't like the formula and they would become irritated everytime I used it. I had to stop using it, otherwise I probably would have bought it agai.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This is a great eyeliner. It is easy to apply and great for on the go eyes or a smudged out Smokey eye. It’s moderately priced. I use this product when I go with a dark look, so about once a month. I would recommend.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I have tried many pencil eyeliners but none of them glide on like gel like this one. Not only does it look amazing but it lasts all day without smearing. It is my favorite eyeliner to wear on a night out.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
This eyeliner is so amazing. Glides on easily, doesn't irritate eyes, very pigmented and last more than 12hours. I have the olive which brings out dark brown eyes and several others from this line.
Tamara T.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's beautiful but unfortunately I had eye discomfort from the ingredients. It is just that I am allergic to many of their products, despite the natural ingredients.
Marina L.
New Castle, DE
It is literally the best eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides smoothly, dries in 30 seconds and stays in place as long as I want to, it doesn't smudge during the day. And it is easy to remove. It doesn't smudge during the day. The colors are saturated, it is enough to draw a line just once to get a perfect look. The price is high enough, but it's absolutely worth it!
Maya R.
Indianapolis
You ya a good chooicd of make up I absolutely love it I plan on getting more and more as long as they sell it I enjoy the texture of it and so much more it's very long lasting to the point that I would just it and Jose it I recommend this to everyone who loves make up
Joy H.
Lake Wylie, SC
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It is also reasonably priced. I also haven't had problems with it breaking or drying out. I have several of the colors but gravitate toward the bronze shimmer. It adds a sparkle without looking too much!
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
This eyeliner is a game changer.  It goes on smoothly, comes in a rainbow of colors (once you get one, you'll want them all.  Look in my cabinet if you want proof) and stays on FOREVER.  I am a Julep monthly subscriber, but this can also be found at several ULTA locations.  Julep regularly introduces new colors.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Not a fan of the color but it is nice when you're wanting to switch it up a bit. I typically use gel liner for a smoother application so this is a bit different for me. I have green eyes and it for sure brings them out!! I probably wouldn't buy again because I like dark black bold liner but it was nice to try something new!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see or do you also have to accent and also does it have to be re applied?
Sonia A.
Does a smear around on your eyes after a long period of time
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But after I sharpened it the first time the liner drops into to the "pencil tube". Anyone else have this problem?
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unless i take a nap wearing it. it seriously stays on all day--smudge free!