BY JULEP

• What store sells this?1 Answers
  • I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But a...3 Answers
  • Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for other...4 Answers
Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive
  • "Julep has so many amazing products but one of my favorite are there Gel Eye Gliders ! These are my holy grail I love them !! They are so smooth so soft and they last all day. Their colors are beautiful and they are just amazing !! I highly recommend these to everyone ! Defiantly a must have!" in 19 reviews
  • "I don't have the olive shade but I do have this pencil in blackest black and smoky plum. These pencils glide on so smoothly and are super long wearing. They retail for $16 but if you are a maven they are $12.80. Totally worth the price" in 11 reviews
  • "The Julep Gel Eye Glider is the most longest lasting eye liner i’ve ever used! It is also waterproof which stays on no matter what (even when its raining and I don’t have an umbrella on hand)." in 7 reviews
  • "This review is for this eye liner in general, not specifically this color. This is by far my favorite eyeliner pencil. It goes on smooth like a gel, but is easy to control and fix. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge or smear on the top of my lid like cheaper brands. And it washes off well, unlike waterproof liners. " in 6 reviews
  • "Absolute Best EyeLiner on the Market & I've tried them all! It lasts all day without flaking or smudging, whether on the lid or in the waterline! It sets within 30 seconds so you must work fast & the pigmentation is outstanding! I own the Bronze & Black & will 100% reorder when I start running low! If you're a liner girl & you haven't tried this, you MUST! Bye Girls & Remember to Be Madly BEautiful! " in 5 reviews
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Ok I have the Julep deepest dark eye pencil and I love it. It glides on smoothly without any problems, which is its greatest asset to me. But it smears when I sweat and it runs when I get into anything that makes me cry.. so it has to be reapplied.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I have tried many pencil eyeliners but none of them glide on like gel like this one. Not only does it look amazing but it lasts all day without smearing. It is my favorite eyeliner to wear on a night out.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
This eyeliner is so amazing. Glides on easily, doesn't irritate eyes, very pigmented and last more than 12hours. I have the olive which brings out dark brown eyes and several others from this line.
Beverly B.
The color selection is great. I have bought 2 times. The pencil doesn’t seem to last as long as others I have purchased. It does last while wearing though.
I think i would still purchase again bc of colors and smoothness.
Maya R.
Indianapolis
You ya a good chooicd of make up I absolutely love it I plan on getting more and more as long as they sell it I enjoy the texture of it and so much more it's very long lasting to the point that I would just it and Jose it I recommend this to everyone who loves make up
Joy H.
Lake Wylie, SC
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It is also reasonably priced. I also haven't had problems with it breaking or drying out. I have several of the colors but gravitate toward the bronze shimmer. It adds a sparkle without looking too much!
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
This eyeliner is a game changer.  It goes on smoothly, comes in a rainbow of colors (once you get one, you'll want them all.  Look in my cabinet if you want proof) and stays on FOREVER.  I am a Julep monthly subscriber, but this can also be found at several ULTA locations.  Julep regularly introduces new colors.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Not a fan of the color but it is nice when you're wanting to switch it up a bit. I typically use gel liner for a smoother application so this is a bit different for me. I have green eyes and it for sure brings them out!! I probably wouldn't buy again because I like dark black bold liner but it was nice to try something new!
Janet T.
Kansas city, MO
I tried this recently, i liked the quality of the product, the color pay off for me was amazing. I have hazel eyes that switch from dark blue and gold to dark green, the olive color looked beautiful both days my eyes were different colors. The packaging was sturdy and i would highly recommend this product to new makeup users.
Rebecca J.
Marengo
Use it everyday, it is a lot easier than any other eye Liner I have ever used. It just glides on my eye and it is definitely on thing I don't ever leave the house with out. Other eye liners were honestly hard to see any result but this is amazing. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see or do you also have to accent and also does it have to be re applied?
Sonia A.
Does a smear around on your eyes after a long period of time
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But after I sharpened it the first time the liner drops into to the "pencil tube". Anyone else have this problem?
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
What store sells this?
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unless i take a nap wearing it. it seriously stays on all day--smudge free!