Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive uploaded by Angela S.Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive uploaded by Candice G.

BY JULEP

• I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But after I s...3 Answers
  • Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see...4 Answers
  • Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unle...1 Answers
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
The BEST eyeliner EVER! I have green eyes and have this in 4 different colors. They're all awesome. With my first one, I could never get it to sharpen right, so I got online and read that Julep made a sharpener so I bought it right away. It is perfect for this liner! It glides on smooth, has consistent color and lasts all day.
Angela S.
Angela S.
This review is for this eye liner in general, not specifically this color. This is by far my favorite eyeliner pencil. It goes on smooth like a gel, but is easy to control and fix. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge or smear on the top of my lid like cheaper brands. And it washes off well, unlike waterproof liners.
erika v.
erika v.
UPLAND, CA
Julep has so many amazing products but one of my favorite are there Gel Eye Gliders ! These are my holy grail I love them !! They are so smooth so soft and they last all day. Their colors are beautiful and they are just amazing !! I highly recommend these to everyone ! Defiantly a must have!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Julep's gel eyeliners and am super impressed with the pigmentation and quality. I own a bronze color that I use for a subtle smoky look and it is easy to blend and stays put throughout the day without smudging too much. It is great for lining the bottom lash line as well!
Rafiqah A.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
I had this eyeliner a while ago but lost it and just found it so I thought I should review it. I loved this gel eyeliner for my water line and it always lasted and looked very pigmented I love this eyeliner I'm going to be buying a new one since the one I have is older now.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Dayton, OH
This product is a good eyeliner, but I do think it's limited to only going into the upper water line. I love how it makes my lashes look fuller when I apply a it under my lashes. I and very happy with this eyeliner and will continue to keep it in my make up collection
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Copalis Beach, WA
I love my gel eyeliner.
This eyeliner is best one I have ever used.
It glides on so smooth and looks great 3 hours later without having to reapply.
Give this product a 10 of 10
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
It is literally the best eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides smoothly, dries in 30 seconds and stays in place as long as I want to, it doesn't smudge during the day. And it is easy to remove. It doesn't smudge during the day. The colors are saturated, it is enough to draw a line just once to get a perfect look. The price is high enough, but it's absolutely worth it!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
This eyeliner is a game changer.  It goes on smoothly, comes in a rainbow of colors (once you get one, you'll want them all.  Look in my cabinet if you want proof) and stays on FOREVER.  I am a Julep monthly subscriber, but this can also be found at several ULTA locations.  Julep regularly introduces new colors.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Not a fan of the color but it is nice when you're wanting to switch it up a bit. I typically use gel liner for a smoother application so this is a bit different for me. I have green eyes and it for sure brings them out!! I probably wouldn't buy again because I like dark black bold liner but it was nice to try something new!
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see or do you also have to accent and also does it have to be re applied?
Simi S.
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But after I sharpened it the first time the liner drops into to the "pencil tube". Anyone else have this problem?
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Does a smear around on your eyes after a long period of time
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unless i take a nap wearing it. it seriously stays on all day--smudge free!