Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kari M.
Kari M.
Columbus, OH
I really loved this eyeliner in the deep raisin color. It is really amazing for someone (like myself) who is trying to ween themselves off of wearing black eyeliner everyday. The color is deep enough to make an impact but still softens your look much more than the black. The consistency of this liner is great and the color that is deposited is really full even with just one sweep across your lash line. It holds pretty well on your inner eye-lid as well despite the gel consistency. I give it 4 starts instead of 5 only because it seemed like I went through it much more quickly than any other liner that I've used. Now- in fairness, it may have been because I loved it so much that I used it more often - but really, I tend to wear the same eyeliner everyday. I may have just pressed down too hard and then inadvertently used more than what was required. Overall a great product though and for the quality, it is priced right.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Absolute Best EyeLiner on the Market & I've tried them all! It lasts all day without flaking or smudging, whether on the lid or in the waterline! It sets within 30 seconds so you must work fast & the pigmentation is outstanding! I own the Bronze & Black & will 100% reorder when I start running low! If you're a liner girl & you haven't tried this, you MUST! Bye Girls & Remember to Be Madly BEautiful!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
The BEST eyeliner EVER! I have green eyes and have this in 4 different colors. They're all awesome. With my first one, I could never get it to sharpen right, so I got online and read that Julep made a sharpener so I bought it right away. It is perfect for this liner! It glides on smooth, has consistent color and lasts all day.
Angela S.
Angela S.
This review is for this eye liner in general, not specifically this color. This is by far my favorite eyeliner pencil. It goes on smooth like a gel, but is easy to control and fix. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge or smear on the top of my lid like cheaper brands. And it washes off well, unlike waterproof liners.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Total Five Stars for Julep gel eye gliders!! i own just about all of them, and this olive green is such a nice subtle color on your eyes. it goes on very smooth, and once it sets-about 30 seconds-it's set all day. seriously. I've only experienced smudges if i am wearing the liner and take a nap. this stuff is super.
erika v.
erika v.
UPLAND, CA
Julep has so many amazing products but one of my favorite are there Gel Eye Gliders ! These are my holy grail I love them !! They are so smooth so soft and they last all day. Their colors are beautiful and they are just amazing !! I highly recommend these to everyone ! Defiantly a must have!
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Julep was the first subscription box I tried and one time I received a gel liner. I had never tried a gel liner and have been using it ever since. I have never been able to master the technique of a liquid liner, but with this gel liner you don't have to. It is a purchase well made.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Eye
I love Julep's gel eyeliners and am super impressed with the pigmentation and quality. I own a bronze color that I use for a subtle smoky look and it is easy to blend and stays put throughout the day without smudging too much. It is great for lining the bottom lash line as well!
Rafiqah A.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
I had this eyeliner a while ago but lost it and just found it so I thought I should review it. I loved this gel eyeliner for my water line and it always lasted and looked very pigmented I love this eyeliner I'm going to be buying a new one since the one I have is older now.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Dayton, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Eye
This product is a good eyeliner, but I do think it's limited to only going into the upper water line. I love how it makes my lashes look fuller when I apply a it under my lashes. I and very happy with this eyeliner and will continue to keep it in my make up collection
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Is this eye liner a color that is visble enough for others to see or do you also have to accent and also does it have to be re applied?
Simi S.
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I was using the julep eyeliner and really loved it. But after I sharpened it the first time the liner drops into to the "pencil tube". Anyone else have this problem?
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Does a smear around on your eyes after a long period of time
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not unless you take a nap! at least it's never smeared on me unless i take a nap wearing it. it seriously stays on all day--smudge free!