MakeupEyeEyelinerJulep
Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive

Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive

is it waterproof or not ?
Does this eyeliner also come in other colors? Also, is it waterproof?
What store sells this?
Start your review of Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Julep has so many amazing products but one of my favorite are there Gel Eye Gliders ! These are my holy grail I love them !! They are so smooth so soft and they last all day. Their colors are beautiful and they are just amazing !! I highly recommend these to everyone ! Defiantly a must have!in reviews
I don't have the olive shade but I do have this pencil in blackest black and smoky plum. These pencils glide on so smoothly and are super long wearing. They retail for $16 but if you are a maven they are $12.80. Totally worth the pricein reviews
The Julep Gel Eye Glider is the most longest lasting eye liner i’ve ever used! It is also waterproof which stays on no matter what (even when its raining and I don’t have an umbrella on hand).in reviews
...smooth like a gel, but is easy to control and fix. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge or smear on the top of my lid like cheaper brands. And it washes off well, unlike waterproof liners. in reviews
...lasts all day without flaking or smudging, whether on the lid or in the waterline! It sets within 30 seconds so you must work fast & the pigmentation is outstanding! I own the Bronze & Black & will 100% reorder when I start running low! If you're a liner girl & you haven't tried this, you MUST! Bye Girls & Remember to Be Madly BEautiful! in reviews
Misty M.
Julep Gel Eye Glider Eye Liner Olive uploaded by Misty M.
I got this eye liner in jade out of my monthly subscription box and I love wearing this it lasted all day no smudges beautiful color is will be buying more of this brand 💖
Joy H.
Lake Wylie, SC
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It is also reasonably priced. I also haven't had problems with it breaking or drying out. I have several of the colors but gravitate toward the bronze shimmer. It adds a sparkle without looking too much!
Lex F.
Chicago
It is great for a going out look,  easy to put on, the color is perfectperfect. You should really grab this product. And im so in loveso go grabgrab❤
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
It is literally the best eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides smoothly, dries in 30 seconds and stays in place as long as I want to, it doesn't smudge during the day. And it is easy to remove. It doesn't smudge during the day. The colors are saturated, it is enough to draw a line just once to get a perfect look. The price is high enough, but it's absolutely worth it!
Rae H.
Norman, OK
Julep was way ahead on the gel eyeliner. This long lasting formula was able to hold up to my kitchen days at the school without smudging. I greatly enjoyed Julep. My very first subscription box. This was my favorite eyeliner while I had it. The rich consistency and deep olive tone suited my blue eyes well, bringing out the green in them. #julep
Angela W.
Rutherfordton, NC
Ok I have the Julep deepest dark eye pencil and I love it. It glides on smoothly without any problems, which is its greatest asset to me. But it smears when I sweat and it runs when I get into anything that makes me cry.. so it has to be reapplied.
erika V.
Fontana, CA
Charmi P.
Warner Robins, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product very much it is easy to carry and use its not even smudge its is also water proof .. i use it in my daily life.
Jessica J.
Parkton, NC
Do you want a eye liner that goes on easily, that doesnt smear, that actually last your entire 8 hour work shift and that doesnt come off when you sweat or cry..then Julep Gel eye glider eye liner is the eye liner for you!! I will be buying this again when it's out and you should try it as well, your gonna love it!
Eva C.
Sun Valley, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Este delineador de ojos me gusta mucho pimienta super bien no se me riega es un super producto me dura todo el día excelente
Ask a question to the Influenster community...