BY JULEP

An innovative top coat that goes on like a polish and performs like a gel. Be free! Free from smudged nail color. Free to reach into your purse after a manicure. Free from the painful, time-consuming removal process of gels. As seen behind the scenes at New York Fashion Week, this innovative top coat cures smudge-free in five minutes under natural light, leaving a gel-like shine and protecting color with a polymer force-field. The black, opaque bottle keeps this unique light-curing formula safe and pliable. This Freedom Polymer Top Coat comes off easily with any nail polish remover and contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP. Research results: An independent, blind, third-party, clinical study found the following: - 100% of all subjects using Freedom Top Coat passed the smudge test at five minutes - None of the subjects using the leading regular top coat passed the smudge test at five minutes - 82% of all subjects using Freedom Top Coat showed only mild wear at five days after application - 82% of all subjects reported they had better overall wear using Freedom Top Coat than the leading regular top coat see more...

• What other colors come highly recommend? I've heard mixed reviews!1 Answers
  • I have heard wounderful things about this brand. I would love to he...3 Answers
  • How long does it last? It says it dries like gel, but does it chip ...6 Answers
Julep Freedom™
  • "One of my favorite top coats, it turns filmy after a while, but it does keep my nail polish from chipping and makes them nice and jellylike like a gel coat!" in 28 reviews
  • "It dries fast and you can get on with whatever you need to do and not worry that you will ruin your freshly painted nails." in 7 reviews
  • "As for nail art, I noticed the same smudging problem so I dab it on the nail art sections first then give a proper top coat. " in 7 reviews
  • "It honestly makes you nails look like gel, although I am getting towards the very end of my first bottle and it is getting a little goopy." in 6 reviews
  • "This top coat has a lot going for it, it gives a great shiny finish, it feels really hard, it dries quickly under a light bulb." in 5 reviews
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Helena, MT
I bought this product in a set because I needed a new top coat and loved the idea of it drying in 5 minutes. Not only does this dry in LESS than five minutes, but it gives a gorgeous glossy finish and makes my manicures last longer, too. With a normal top coat, my nails chip in 1-2 days and I need to re-do them by day 4; with this, they start to chip around day 3, and I can go a week before needing. New manicure.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Review for: Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat 0.27 oz
I highly recommend this top coat for neutral and pastel colored manis. It dries super fast and gives the plump and shine of no chip manicures. The draw back is shrinkage and can cause streaks as it melts through your color (esp if layered on thick). It takes some mastering to use with darker shades bec of the melting but if you're a beginner start with neutral and pastel shades to avoid these challenges.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Columbia, MD
This is hands down the best product for nails that I have seen in a long time. I love being able to wear regular nail polish and leave the house knowing my polish is protected. Freedom is just what is says! No more having to hang around the house waiting for my polish to dry or worrying about touching anything because it will get smudged. I absolutely love this item!!!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
What a godsend. It hardens nail polish under light so that the irritating wrinkling of not-quite-dry polish doesn't happen. It doesn't take a terribly strong light bulb to work and it leaves a lovely, thick protective coat. It does smudge nail art if you rub the brush across it too many times without a lot of polish on the brush but if you are careful it's fine.
Meryll P.
Meryll P.
Review for: Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat 0.27 oz
I love this product as soon as I get it but after a short month or so it gets really gloppy and weird. It's tough to use and goes on thick. But the weirdest thing of all is that it causes the colored polish to shrink and reveal the tip of your nails and cuticles. It does keep the polish chip free, but not worth toe formula trouble.
I love that this top coat dries very fast but I have a major issue every time I use it, it shrinks thr color nail polish under it nkt matter what color or type I use. other than that it is a good top coat and last a few days before chipping begins.
Susanne C.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat dries using a regular light. It dries shiny and fast & also can make you mani last longer. I took away one star because at times I've had it make my polish peel off.
emily a.
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Really really awesome! Julep products aren't unreasonably priced for the quality! I love every Julep nail polish I own and highly recommend all their products.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat 0.27 oz
This product is incredible!! A must have for anyone who paints their nails themselves! It keeps your polish shiny and chip free for so long!
April S.
April S.
Review for: Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat 0.27 oz
Like the way it dries and shines. However, it makes my polish come off in one piece. Not chip but the entire nail.
Cyanne C.
Cyanne C.
Pendleton, OR
Is this stuff really worth the price does it stay on long periods of time?
Has any one had an issue with once this top coat drys it shrinks your nail polish color? Like you can see the very tips of your nails, it doesn't go all the way to the end but when you paint your nails with the color you paint to the end.
Karalina L.
Karalina L.
Watertown, NY
How long does it last? It says it dries like gel, but does it chip easy? I do a lot with my hands so I don't paint to often cuz paint starts to chip.
Shauniece B.
Shauniece B.
I have heard wounderful things about this brand. I would love to here others feedback on the product. Is it worth me giving it a try ??
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one a friend gave me but it takes a really long time to dry. Is this typical? Or maybe just the one I got?