Julep Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - ULTAmate Orchid (smoky lilac matte) - Only at ULTA uploaded by Sabrina Hernandez H.

BY JULEP

Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - In Stores 8-13!Only at ULTA!This super-pigmented weightless mousse glides on mess-free, grips for all-day vibrancy. Weightless formula delivers up to 12 hours of long-lasting color!Benefits:Light-diffusing blend of pigments minimize the appearance of lip linesAntioxidant-rich rosehip seed oil keeps lips feeling nourished and comfortableULTAMate shades are exclusive to ULTA Beauty and were voted on by ULTAmate Rewards Members! Created for you by you. - Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
I love the color it so soft and pretty. The color stay on most the day with maybe just a touch up. Goes on smooth and doesn't look dry! I would absolutely like to try this in more colors! Good job!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love Julep's It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse! Love the vibrancy of the colors, the formula, and how they are not the least bit drying. I got the following colors: Pillowtalk, Bisou, and Ooh La La.
ҡѧяєṅ M.
The color is popping awesome man! I wear everyday! It sure did meet my expectations of color and texture. It's so easy to apply just apply like a normal one. I'm a repeated user of theirs product obviously, so I would again OBVIOUSLY buy again ;)
Nehomi V.
Brownsville, TX
I have this product and it is amazing I highly recommend this product and to me it's really easy to apply and it definitely reached my expectations it also comes in good value not to pricy
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks because it is vegan, cruelty free, the shade range is ginormous, and the formula is one of the best out there!
Crystal O.
Grove City, OH
I liked the color but felt like the gloss was very heavy and did not last very long. The appearance of the product was good.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
This whipped lipstick by Julep is absolutely a great product. Julep has amazing products and I really like this for my lips.
Samantha M.
West Sacramento, CA
I've the color and the way it goes on smooth and not heavy. It stays on longer than most and I just love this product.
Andrea S.
Nanticoke, PA
Has a nice, soft, and silky feeling. I love the unique applicator! I really like the color Pillow Talk!!
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
I love this lip gloss . It goes on so smooth and it only takes 1 dip for my whole lips to be done !