BeautyLipLip MakeupJulep

Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - In Stores 8-13!Only at ULTA!This super-pigmented weightless mousse glides on mess-free, grips for all-day vibrancy. Weightless formula delivers up to 12 hours of long-lasting color!Benefits:Light-diffusing blend of pigments minimize the appearance of lip linesAntioxidant-rich rosehip seed oil keeps lips feeling nourished and comfortableULTAMate shades are exclusive to ULTA Beauty and were voted on by ULTAmate Rewards Members! Created for you by you. - Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte) - Only at ULTA!
Ashley A.
Norton Shores, MI
Julep Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte) - Only at ULTA uploaded by Ashley A.
This is my hands down most used lip color.. mine is literally gone but I scrape what I can get out lol I don’t know what color I got the label is gone, but I highly recommend this formula Julep It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse
Sarah P.
Cohutta
Review for: ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte)
This is my favorite lipstick I’ve ever used! It stays on all day without needing reapplication which is a must for an on the go woman like me! It goes on so buttery smooth and smells like a delicious waffle ice cream cone! Such a fun experience wearing this product!
Samantha M.
West Sacramento, CA
Review for: ULTAmate Orchid (smoky lilac matte)
I've the color and the way it goes on smooth and not heavy. It stays on longer than most and I just love this product.
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Julep Exclusive It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse Collection - ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte) - Only at ULTA uploaded by Danielle F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Favorite shade of nude BUT it’s not matte. Don’t be fooled. I adore this stuff bc it’s not so matte that it’s dry and chalky on the lip, but it has a bit of a mousse / moist like texture, it comes off easily and needs to be reapplied a lot but it’s good stuff. Makes your lips look shiny & nude. Not my first choice but it’s up there for sure! I got mine on amazon.
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
Review for: ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte)
Loved this moose like liquid lipstick. It was very comfortable and I thought it looked great without drying out my lips. Only downfall is it does dry up in the tube quickly. I recommend using it up quickly, as I had two I had to toss out because they dried out in the tube.
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely love this lippie. It is easy to apply and stays most of the day. I also love the color. It was perfect for me.
mia S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: ULTAmate Orchid (smoky lilac matte)
This product stays on all day! I mean this stuff doesn't come off. Even though it is matte it doesn't overly dry out your lips. I love the applicator brush I have a few of these in different shades and they are always a go to lip product.
Janel C.
Sellersville, PA
Review for: ULTAmate Nude (warm putty matte)
I love these whipped formulas. Creamy but matte. Super easy application. Rich colors look great
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: ULTAmate Orchid (smoky lilac matte)
Love this julep matte lippie and how it leaves your lips looking amazing this is my favorite color cant wait to try out other colors #julep #amazinglips #getitright
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Review for: ULTAmate Orchid (smoky lilac matte)
This whipped lipstick by Julep is absolutely a great product. Julep has amazing products and I really like this for my lips.

Looking for your answer?