Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz

A cuticle oil that extends the life of your manicure while leaving a glossy sheen. This formula features all-natural essential oils and vitamin E specially formulated to nourish, protect, and strengthen nails and cuticles. The convenient roller-ball application allows you to take your Julep Essential Cuticle Oil everywhere you go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Any pros and cons with this?
This is so pretty it looks like a perfume bottle, does it have a scent?
OMG!!! necesito probar este articulo, mis cuticulos son asperas y se levantan muchos pellejitos, urgente
Start your review of Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The roller ball makes it super easy to apply (even while sitting at stop lights on my way to work).in reviews
It looses a few points for price, and I like the scent of California Mango oil better, but the rollerball applicator makes up for the negatives.in reviews
You get to actually even change your nail polish preferences if you don't like the new box that's gonna get shipped to you.in reviews
I love this cuticle oil, the rollerball makes for a super easy application and it works great!in reviews
I really love the roller ball applicator, which makes this cuticle oil quick and easy to apply.in reviews
Kelsey L.
Urbana, IL
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz uploaded by Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Amazon
A bit pricey but I really enjoyed the way rehydrated my cuticles after my most recent manicure. I will say that I have tried others that I prefer more so I likely won’t be repurchasing.
Cass K.
Tucson, AZ
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz uploaded by Cass K.
Purchased at: Sephora
The combination of the product and the applicator being a rollerball is exactly what works for me! After I give myself a manicure, I roll this along my cuticles and nails to prevent hangnails and dry cuticles. It moisturized really well! No strong odor, no greasy residue.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
This is one of my most favorite products. I received a bottle of the Julep Essential Cuticle Oil in the second month of my subscription. I never used any products like this before, but after my first use of this stuff, I was hooked. It has made a big difference with my cuticles. My cuticles are always soft and healthy now, and ever since my first use of Julep Essential Cuticle Oil I haven't experience any tears or any other damage to my cuticles. I really love this product! This is one product I always keep in my house. Each week, I use Julep Essential Cuticle Oil on mine and my daughter's fingernails and toenails.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz uploaded by Liiz B.
This product helps is a cuticle remover .. its consistency in oil helps it to be fast and practical .. very good !!
Jessica S.
Sharon Spgs, NY
Excellent product! I would definitely recommend this to everyone that needs there cuticles repaired!
alexandria R.
Uvalde, TX
This oil is really good and it has a lovely smell to it and really nice on my nails. It makes my nails really soft
Destiny H.
Canton, GA
I was very sceptical about cuticle treatments at first. This product changed my feelings immediately!
Angela N.
Fremont, NE
I keep this cuticle oil on my nightstand and use it almost daily. It does have a unique smell, but I kinda like it! ;)
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Julep is a good brand if you are looking for cuticle oils! I have tried many other kinds but this is the oil I like the most! I would buy again.
E'Monique T.
Norfolk, VA
I love everything julep and this product is great and the greatest thing is since I've been using it I really don't even have to worry about my cuticles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara W.
Bellflower, CA
il y a 3 ans
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil 0.28 oz How is this applied?  It doesn’t look like there is a brush in the bottle, is it a roll top applicator?
Holly S. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it’s a roll on! Super convenient. I’ve had mine for a long time and it still works great.