MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersJulep
Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush

Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush

The name says it all. Don't leave your brows at home allows for precise application with a tapered brush. This long-lasting formula glides on like a gel, dries to a powder, and holds like a wax. Better yet, its travel-friendly design takes up less room in your makeup bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush!
Review for: Warm Brown
This is my holy grail brow product!
First off, the packaging is perfect.  The product and brush are contained in one applicator, which makes it so easy to use on the go.
Second, the product itself is great.  I have pretty thick brows already so I mostly use it to even out my brow line.
I've been using it daily for about a year and I've almost used it all up, but the product has still been great the whole time!
This is my holy grail brow product!
Fort Wayne, IN
I can’t remember which shade I got this in, but it’s way too brown for my hair and looks kind of stupid. Another issue is that the cap to the brush often falls off. But it’s a good idea and makes a blended, soft line of color.
sanger california
Review for: Rich Brown
I love the rich it pretty good I would recommend this one but the cool one it more better then this one
Review for: Warm Brown
Definitely not my favorite product. A little too difficult to work with In my opinion
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Rich Brown
Julep, don't leave your brows at home is great, and guess what because of Julep I leave my house every day with great eyebrows, now if they could help me remember to not leave without my wallet!!! But, I digress, this is a really great product and I will buy again!
Ventura, CA
Review for: Warm Brown
Works great with a slanted brush to make it easy to shape. I was a box member and became a huge fan of there eye makeup as well as there nail polish. Repeat user. Try it , last all day once it drys. Recommend
Chagrin Falls, OH
I have been using this product for years! So easy to just grab and go because it has everything you need. Just pop of the cap and twist off the pot you have your brush and brow filler. The brush is angled donyou can really get in there and shape your brows. If the pot ever dries just spray a little rose water and it's back to normal. 100% worth it.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Taupe
This is my favorite brow product EVER. It looks super natural and is easy to work with. I accidentally waxed too much of one eye brow off right before I was supposed to go to a wedding a couple weekends ago. I was able to fill in the spot and no one could even tell it wasn’t my real brow!
Lansdale, PA
The colors and brush are good, but the actual product gets a clay like consistancy after a while and is hard to use.
This was a neat product to try, my first foray into brow make up. It is pretty easy to use, I like that its double ended so it stays together I think this requires a little more technique than some other methods but I really liked the product and the results. Press the little brush end into the end with pigment and gently blend into your brows. Never had a problem with smudges or fallout or running product.

Looking for your answer?