Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush uploaded by Teja Y.Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush uploaded by Shannon V.
Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush
  • Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush Cool Brown
  • Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush Taupe
  • Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush Rich Brown

BY JULEP

The name says it all. Don't leave your brows at home allows for precise application with a tapered brush. This long-lasting formula glides on like a gel, dries to a powder, and holds like a wax. Better yet, its travel-friendly design takes up less room in your makeup bag. see more...

Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush

Start your review of Julep Don't Leave Your Brows at Home All in One Brow Powder and Brush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vista, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Taupe more...
This is my favorite brow product EVER. It looks super natural and is easy to work with. I accidentally waxed too much of one eye brow off right before I was supposed to go to a wedding a couple weekends ago. I was able to fill in the spot and no one could even tell it wasn’t my real brow!
This was a neat product to try, my first foray into brow make up. It is pretty easy to use, I like that its double ended so it stays together I think this requires a little more technique than some other methods but I really liked the product and the results. Press the little brush end into the end with pigment and gently blend into your brows. Never had a problem with smudges or fallout or running product.
Lilly, Pa
Love the packaging of this product. Very convenient to have the brush and product all in one. The product applies like a wax but becomes a powder on my brows. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Color stays all day. Natural look. Will definitely buy again.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Warm Brown more...
This is my holy grail brow product!
First off, the packaging is perfect.  The product and brush are contained in one applicator, which makes it so easy to use on the go.
Second, the product itself is great.  I have pretty thick brows already so I mostly use it to even out my brow line.
I've been using it daily for about a year and I've almost used it all up, but the product has still been great the whole time!
This product is really helpful for us , this product is handily the hero in my life bc even every morning I wake up and I'm a mess and I really don't have a lot of time to do make up and my most important part of my make routine is my eyebrows .Like who as time to spend hours on there eyebrows; I know I don't , and for me to put on this powder on and go has been saying me a lot of time in the morning .So I definitely recommend this product
Bolingbrook, IL
I liked this at first...it was a perfect size and presentation for post-workout or traveling and the color options were great. Sadly, I found the product dried out quickly rendering itself unusable. I would give it 4 stars if it could last a little longer because I liked the convenience of the packaging (combo powder/gel with brush in one tube). I have not repurchased it.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I hate this so much! First off, the brush sucks. Like really sucks. It gets so goopy from the product. Second, the product sucks! It’s way too thick and you have to DIG to get any kind of payoff. I DO NOT recommend this at all.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Cool Brown more...
This is a great product to bring on the go. I keep it in my makeup bag with me in my purse at all times. It is so convenient that it comes with both the brush and pomade, in a little compact container. Formula and colour match were also really great.
Richmond Hill
Review for: Cool Brown, Warm Brown more...
This is a great product for an eyebrow pencil. Give your eyebrows more definition and better color than other products. This is also easy to use! I will definitely be buying this in a full size!
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Rich Brown more...
usually when a brow product comes with its own brush, i throw it away and use one i bought separately. this is the only exception i have ever found! the product lasts a long time and it's so convenient to have it all in one.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email