Julep Dial Up Your Glam Multidimensional Orbital Eyeshadow uploaded by Katherine V.

BY JULEP

Dial up your glam orbital eye shadows use iridescent pearls and vibrant metallic pigments to create an effortless, multidimensional effect. This eye look blends the color payoff of a cream shadow and the layering power of a powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Review for: Equinox more...
When I first got this shade - it looked so lovely in the package. But on the skin it's not pigmented enough. It blends well enough, but used with any other colors it's quickly overtaken. I like using it on the outer corners of my eyes when I do a smokey eye. I just have to remember to use it last and not to let the other colors smother it.

It works for now, but I won't buy it again.
Kelsey V.
Kent, OH
Review for: Other more...
Unfortunately, Julep really missed the mark with this product. I originally received one in a Julep subscription box and the eyeshadow arrived completely smashed to bits. After speaking to customer service, I was sent another one that also arrived broken. Quite simply, the shadow is just too soft and delicate to handle the shipping process and I chose to not contact customer service again.

Although I think the shade "Luna" is beautiful, the delicate formula causes a bit more fallout than I would like. Along with the fact that the shadow breaks so easily I cannot stand by this product and although I still keep one of the broken shadows in my collection, I rarely reach for it due to the inevitable mess it leaves behind.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Andromeda more...
I love this eyeshadow so much! I got it in my Maven box to save a little money. Andromeda is a wonderful brown with hints of purple/plum. I use it a few times a week and I even used it for my wedding! It blends well and the color payoff is great. You can layer for a darker shade or blend out to a lighter one. It lasts well throughout the day, especially with a primer underneath or if you layer it over their Eyeshadow 101's. The shimmer is nice but not overpowering. Love it!
Candace K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't recommend this product, I love Julep products however this one breaks apart very easily unfortunately. I was traveling to my parents house with this product in my makeup bag with the rest of my makeup products and this one broke apart on the inside and got all over everything! It was a nightmare trying to clean off the rest of my makeup because of all the glitter that was in it.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Equinox more...
I received this eyeshadow through my monthly Julep Maven box. It is s color I would never wear do I haven't. The one time I used this I looked like a raccoon. I have green eyes so I thought they might send me a purple hue.
Kristen F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I received one of these in my Maven box a while back. The color was really beautiful but it made a huge MESS, even with an eyeshadow primer. It seemed like the eyeshadow pigments were rather large and would sprinkle down to my under eye area during and after application. I was so disappointed because the color was great on me!
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
Julep's eyeshadow is AMAZING! It only takes one smooth application with just a little bit of the powder and you have a full eye look. Amazingly priced and very long lasting.
christina v.
Rio linda, CA
So I have a few items from this line and the eye shadow is just ok, wasn't very impressed by it. I thought I would give it a try, hoping to see if there was something in this line other than nail polish that would be eye catching and I will say I don't think I will be buying it again.
Madison L.
I love julep eyeshadows because they are very pigmented and not powdery/messy at all. This eyeshadow is very easy to blend and the color is so gorgeous. I only have two of these eyeshadows but I really need more
Kayla H.
Translation - SpanishDict

SpanishDict › translate › text

The original text dates from 500 BC.El texto original data del 500 a. de C. 2. (mobile phone). a. el mensaje de texto (M). Send me a text ..