BY JULEP

This double ended cuticle pusher is made from stainless steel and coated in ultra-durable, bacteria-resistant Teflon (R). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa F.
I am a Julep brand lover. However, this is one product that I don't need need need. I felt as though the rigidity of the tool sometimes made the process a little painful compared to normal. However, it is extremely durable and you only need to buy one in your lifetime. This is nicer than buying the wooden sticks over and over.
Kristen F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I really love this tool and it works great with the Vanish cuticle remover. It isn't too sharp and the fact that it is coated metal makes it so durable and easy to clean. The end parts (for pushing the cuticle) are shaped in such a way that it contours against your nail to get harder to reach spots. It almost makes the task not so terrible!
Ashley C.
PARADISE, NL
I really love this tool from Julep. It works especially well with their "Vanish" cuticle remover. I wouldn't be able to do without it now that I have one!