MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersJulep
Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric

Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric

A multitasking skin perfector that conceals, corrects, illuminates, blurs & brightens. The buildable medium-to-full coverage formula has a natural, demi-matte finish, and the convenient cushion tip applicator allows for easy and precise application. Use it to spot correct and conceal, or all over as a foundation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric!
pui C.
Belchertown, MA
Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric uploaded by pui C.
Awesome skin perfector with turmeric! I used it like concealer made my skin so natural and bright! Great quality. I got these free compliments of #crowdtap years ago. Last so long , awesome travel must have
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love the ease of application with the cushion tip. I use this on days I just need a quick fix to not look tired and less darkness under the eyes. It’s not super thick coverage but it definitely brightens and looks natural.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric uploaded by katelyn L.
I really liked this concealer! The last time ipsy had it it sold out so quickly I missed it . I ordered 2 this time. I like that it has a cushion. Mine is shade 130 ivory but it’s still a tad too dark but not too dark to use . I like that it has turmeric bin it for brightening . It’s medium coverage . Dries down semi matte
Imelda A.
Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric uploaded by Imelda A.
Perfect match to my skin tone. I love how it looks on my skin only complaint I wish they made this tube in bigger options for purchase.
Laurie C.
Worcester, MA
I purchased the Julep 5-in-1 Skin Perfector Concealer with Turmeric for my uneven skin tone and those damn wrinkles under my eyes and around my mouth. I assumed that I was supposed to glide the sponge applicator over my face but it seemed like I had to press too hard and it was frankly uncomfortable. Instead I found it worked best when I would just dot my face in the needed areas and then smooth it out with my fingers. Has a matte-like finish but it blended smoothly. Although it did not take my puffy eyes or wrinkles away, it did indeed provide an even skin tone and lessened the harsh reality of my age (57). I hate posting selfies but I did include before and after pictures! The concealer lasted all day and it did not irritate my skin. I used it right after I put on my moisturizer and before my makeup. As a bonus, the product packaging is quite nice. The bottom of the applicator twists to push the concealer to the sponge area and there is a little window on the side of the tube to alert you when you're running out. And...there are seventeen shades, from Alabaster to Espresso! All in all, worth the $16. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melanie E.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved it because it went on so creamy and left a flawless finish. Just one small coat can go such a long way. Possibly more matte would be a plus. It works well with combination skin . Perfect for over or under foundation. Deff a must have. Highly recommend
Analaura R.
Very good concealer except the color range was not that great unfortunately. The concealer is still good but I’ve tried better ones. For instance, the Maybelline age rewind is far better. I probably will not buy this again.
Drea L.
Olympia
Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfecting Concealer with Turmeric uploaded by Drea L.
Such amazing coverage and really helps eliminate under eye bags. Has a blurring effect to it which helps for textured skin. Long lasting and FULL coverage. Easy application and blend ability. I would recommend this to others! Currently use cashmere to conceal under eye bags!
Laura M.
South Daytona, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Not impressed sorry not sorry. Now I haven’t played around with it enough I may change my mind in a couple weeks but as of right now I’m not impressed. I don’t know what’s up with July but like I got an eyeshadow stick and let me tell you this talk about Chinsy! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Rebekah C.
hingham
Super creamy, medium coverage, sits well on skin. This is one of the best concealers especially for the price point. I’m not a huge fan of the sponge applicator but you can just rip it off, I would recommend this though if you haven’t tried it:)

Looking for your answer?