Julep Color Treat Nail Polish Set

Three 5-free, cruelty-free shades boosted with oxygen technology for happy, healthy nails. Set includes: jahnavi (classic with a twist)-iced chai chrome, Rachael (bombshell)-graphite shimmer, soleil (bombshell)-lustrous rose gold chrome, and artist-series gift box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Color Treat Nail Polish Set!
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
Julep Color Treat Nail Polish Set uploaded by Katherine V.
Review for: Magnificent Metals
Love the colors of this Julep collection but the formula chips after only a day of wear. I received this with my monthly Julep box. I like their jelly formula better. I would not recommend because of the chipping.
Kaelin D.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Magnificent Metals
I love the metallic colors especially with the holiday season and fall coming up these are the perfect color. I also love the quality of this nail polish it doesn't chip as easily.
Katie M.
Review for: Magnificent Metals
Loved the colors! Used them up quickly though because there wasn't much polish in the bottles. The colors were pretty though and the polish goes on smoothly! I would recommend them to others! Love Julep!
Elzandre R.
Harrold
Review for: Magnificent Metals
This is a fantastic product. It dries quickly and is easy to apply.No struggle I simply adored this product.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Jingle Jewels
Its hard to get nail polish wrong. With a good basecoat and a good top coat they are great. Forget the basecoat and they can peel right off.  The color selection they offer is amazing. I am subbed to their monthly box and I enjoy getting them.  Oddly these don't seem to be overly strong smelling either.
Rachel T.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Get Reddy
Got this set as a gift and I love it. The colors last forever and are really pigmented!! LOVE
Diana T.
Collinsville, OK
I love this nail polish ❤💙💚💛💜 The polish goes nice in one coat including the glitter polishes. 💅 I loved that my polish didn't chip easy. 💅The colors are just gorgeous and you get such a variety in your box but they all seem to go together some how.👣💋💘
Glorihect Z.
Review for: Gem Collection, Magnificent Metals, Get Reddy, Jingle Jewels
Me encanta la vida que le da a mis uñas son lo máximo súper resistentes y firmes perfectas
Manpreet K.
Seriate
Great colours with good pigmentation smooth finish metallic colours I like the silver one most it's shimmery
la6.m K.
Review for: Magnificent Metals
I have long nails and i love metallics these bottles have the ideal colors for my test, so good quality products!

Looking for your answer?