MakeupNail CareNail PolishesJulep
Color Treat Nail Polish Boho Glam

Julep Color Treat Nail Polish Boho Glam

A fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish powered by breakthrough Oxygen Technology that makes nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Color Treat Nail Polish Boho Glam!
Tracy G.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: Rosemary
I had a subscription to Julep and I loved all of the colors they sent me. They always went on easily, had good coverage, and lasted a decent amount of time.
Monika R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rosemary
Love the color. It’s super smooth and easy applicable to your lips. Would definitely recommend this product to others
Zameena M.
Review for: Fawn
Not the most special but not bad. The brush is really nice and makes it paint your nails. I really like how the color goes on smoothly and looks really stunning. I wish these were more easily accessible.
Esmeralda A.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Fawn
Ese producto creo es muy bueno pero pero la verdad no lo sé espero que si esté bien el producto
Lindsey S.
Boston
Review for: Rosemary
The bottle is sleek and a great size to fit into my makeup bag or purse. I’ve not used the product a lot, but thus far I’ve enjoyed! They have several color varieties as well!!
Emily W.
Abington, PA
Review for: Rosemary
This is a nice and vibrant color. The bottle is an interesting shape compared to some. I thought it was a little hard to hold and difficult to set down on a surface and keep it from spilling. I think I prefer normal polish bottle shape. But the polish itself was nice. Average lasting power, nice color.
Diaundra D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Rosemary
Love my red and this red pops well for me and on me too. I love to wear it with my nice white outfits.
Jennifer W.
Andover, MN
Review for: Fawn
I was head over heels about Julep initially and purchased SEVERAL colors. Then, I realized a bottle only lasts a handful of manicures and the polish doesn't have a good shelf life. The polish starts to get stringy and thick, and since i had too many colors to all use before they went bad, I had to toss them. That being said, when you do use their polish, it is AMAZING. It makes your nails gorgeous, dries quick, and is almost like a gel. It doesn't chip away like other polish.
Shante D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Rosemary
Such a beautiful color!! I love julep products because of various colors that I admire on my nails!
Colleen H.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Rosemary
I actually like 👍 Julep would I choose it over a matte lipstick most definitely would.

Looking for your answer?