BY JULEP

A fast-drying nail formula with breathable oxygen technology. This fast-drying, highly pigmented, "five-free" polish features oxygen technology that lets your nail beds breathe. The formula underwent the same rigorous lab testing as a contact lens. All of the colors are named after inspiring women, and a portion of proceeds goes to organizations that empower women. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Julep Color Treat contains a UV filter to prevent yellowing and staining and is available in a variety of finishes including creme, glitter, shimmer, and pearl. The "five-free" formula does not contain carcinogens such as formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, and DBP. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Secilia R.
I got a set of 18 nail polishes. I loooove this brand. It last ling before it chips and goes on so smooth. You can go with one coat if wanted and they will still look nice.
Nika W.
Catonsville, MD
I love the color! This is one of my faves. I'm really big on news especially in the summer when I wear a lot of colors and this was exactly what I needed.
Ricci M.
Appleton, WI
This is a great treatment to put on your nails before applying you polish. It's great for keeping your nails healthy while prolonging your manicure.
Marielin M.
Passaic
I got this julep nail polish the other day but it was so small and the package was so weird as well I ended up not liking it and gave it to my mom.
Nancy C.
Sacramento , CA
Really pretty color and great quality but A little bit pricey but it last for days and they have variety of colors to choose
Jesse Z.
Hubbard
Love it works great on asking amazing wood buy again love it there is nothing bad amazing love it send me fre
kayla l.
Long lasting color stays on great color not my favorite tho but I didn't get to pick the color
Zarah N.
I would highly recommend this lipstick its just amazing to use i use this all the time its great for all day makeup this is my number 1 lipstick this is a must have in my makeup bag i used it for work and college and when i go out with friends and its a bit expensive but its really worthit it gives u like that girly shine glow all the girls want these days
Natalia O.
Torreon Coahuila
Es hermoso y sofisticado, en verdad comprando uno no querrás parar de comprar, es perfecto lo uso casi a diario, porque es un color que me hace semtir segura y con mucha fuerza, lo amo❤️
Rebecca R.
Devon
The colour of this foundation was really nice. I used it constantly when ever I could because I loved it that much.