BY JULEP

A fast-drying nail formula with breathable oxygen technology. This fast-drying, highly pigmented, "5-free" polish features oxygen technology that lets your nail beds breathe. The formula underwent the same rigorous lab testing as a contact lens. All of the colors are named after inspiring women, and a portion of proceeds goes to organizations that empower women. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Julep Color Treat contains a UV filter to prevent yellowing and staining and is available in a variety of finishes including creme, glitter, shimmer, and pearl. The "5-free" formula does not contain carcinogens such as formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, and DBP. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nina S.
I really loved the color of this polish. It went on smooth and was just as expected. I got a lot of use out of it but unfortunately now is a little sticky. It might be from not shutting the lid all the way though.
Maddison L.
Spring Lake
I am a nail fanatic so a good nail polish brand is very important to me. I am proud to say that Julep provides amazing nail polish with high pigment and long wear. I love it!
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Julep has me seriously mad. I did not pay full price I bought them during a Black Friday Sale and I was told these were amazing. Yet they do not dry for at least 20 minutes per coat. They are over priced and the pigments suck. I was so excited when I got them because of all the great reviews but the color they show is not even close. I bought 6; gave the duplicates to my mom for Christmas. The color Coco I thought would be beyond gorgeous but I had so many problems.
Kaitlin P.
Temple
I'm pretty hard on my polish because I work in food service. It honestly just didn't do it for me. It wasn't bad, but I could get the same coverage and have a polish last as long and pay less for it from Walmart. I won't be buying it again. Wouldn't recommend.
donna c.
Des Moines
Love the color! If you like dark colors this is a must! If you like reds try this out 100% it is so worth it! And its not to pricey.
Tabitha G.
Bloomington , IL
Gorgeous color, and long lasting. Only takes 2 thin coats for great coverage. Scent isn't overbearing either, like some polish.
أميرة B.
Joppatowne
i loved this product and the formal it was creamy and very prigmented but the color just didnt look right on me ,
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Very pretty color great for fall. Very smooth application. High end brand of nail polish. Pretty pricey
Carolina B.
Orlando
Just love this brand! This nail is beautiful, long lasting nail color. Julep is the best for my nails. No splitting, pealing or chipping.
Me gustó mucho el color es fantástico, dura todo el día lo recomiendo personalmente me encantó .