BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

• Is this a non-toxic nail polish or 5-free? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone else have a problem with yellowing of the nail...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage on this polish ? How about chip resis...1 Answers
Nicole S.
Hinesville, GA
Awesome product. I would definitely recommend others to try it out! The polish goes on smoothly and I experienced no chipping and the finish was nice and shiny.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Heidi Alexandrite for June more...
I love this nail polish. It went on nicely and lasted all day. I got it with my birthday box from Julep.com. I'll probably buy a whole set online this week.
Hannah P.
Review for: Iman Ruby for July more...
I loved this color!! the packaging was really good not cheep and it was easy to apply!!!!! and it didn't chip!!!! I loved it i will defently buy again!!!
Gaby B.
Mission, TX
I was a julep box subbie for the longest time ! Great price and awesome pay off with products, I really enjoyed it and build a pretty nice collection !
Melissa C.
Princeton , WV
Love! Long lasting! Beautiful color! Love the Birthstone Collection, unique idea! I would recommend finding your birthstone color, you'll love it!
The colour is super nice. I personally don't use bold colours for my nail but this one is so pretty. I think that this product is a good value
Krezel V.
Fast dry and gorgeous color. I love my nail polish.  I tried other product but this one capture my heart and You can apply it easy and fast dry
Caroline A.
Bishop, GA
there colors are super high quality you only need one coat which is awesome because i hate having to fish with my nails love this color and box
Celin N.
Belleville, NJ
My favorite polish! Perfect even layer each coat! Thick but consistent doesn't run and isn't watery. And the subtle shimmers are jut perfect
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love Julep Nail polishes. They won't chip and last long. You just need one coat to cover your nail. The colors they have are very beautiful
Carolyn C.
Hudsonville, MI
Is this a non-toxic nail polish or 5-free?
Debbie T.
Walnut Cove, NC
How is the coverage on this polish ? How about chip resistance ?
Chieme E.
What are the birthstone colors?
Melody W.
Did anyone else have a problem with yellowing of the nails after using?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?