BY JULEP #37 in Nail Tools

Take a spin on the color wheel while organizing your favorite colors. While it is possible to rearrange the nail spoons, to preserve the quality of your julep color fan, it is not recommended. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
I really liked this product and I have another on order with my June Maven box!For everyone who has trouble painting swatches...I had the same problem with the not-quite-dry swatches bumping each other and smudging, until I figured out that you can pop the flexible pink connector off the post and remove the swatches that you want to polish. Then when they are totally dry you can sleeve them back onto the post and snap the connector back on. You can also do this if you want to re-order the swatches on the fan once you've painted them. One thing I also like to do with my fan is to paint one coat over the whole "nail" surface and then a second coat on only the top half so I can check coverage/opacity for each polish easily. This is super helpful with nail art.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
I love to have swatches of my mail polishes so that I can see at a glance how they will look on a nail. I Sisto use this to color match to dresses for soecial occasions. I find them very handy to have. Especially with such a large collection like mine.
shondayah P.
Trenton, NJ
It works well, would use it again, not too harsh on your nails & easy to apply & use. Effective but I expected more, maybe just have to get use to it
Temwa S.
I have swatched a lot of my nail polishes on this and it's pretty good but it takes about 2 coats for some nail polishes that are supposed to have 1
Holly J.
Rio vista, TX
I own about 5 or 6 of these julep swatch sticks. They are great im definitely a repeat user they ate the only swatch sticks i use.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Came in handy if you have a ton of polish ! You don't always remember with they look like this will help ! Good price as well
Chloe H.
1277 hwy 25 E South Tazewell Tennessee
I would love to have this. It would be a lot easier for me so I can know what colors that's what's good.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I have lots of nail polishes so I love having this for an easy pick of my next nail colour. Especially with the UV gels I find many of them don’t really show what colour is in the bottle so it’s way easier than opening each bottle to see the colour. Plus you can see what the colour looks like dried before you choose!
Tishania B.
Brampton
I saw these nail swatches at a nail salon I went to in New York City! It's really lustre and the nail polish stays on in a very good quality. The price is fair and for more nail swatches I would definitely buy it again!
L A.
BARKING, Essex
I purchased these initially when I owned a salon. Very useful. Also not too plastic looking so it's free to work on these for nail art even acrylic