BY JULEP #97 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Store essentials in the color caddy's upper compartment. Store up to 48 julep polishes in the lower compartment's removable grid divider, plus other products (or up to nine more polishes) in the rectangular dividers. see more...

marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
You guys, should definitely check this nail set out!! It is absolutely amazing and it stays on your nails for a good amount of time and they are waterproof too!!! They last years, I bought this same exact set a couple of years ago and I still have them and they work well until this day!!
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I had the Julep subscription for about a year and had so many nail polishes I didn't know what to do with them. When I finally purchased the Caddy, it made my room much more organized! It fits a TON of nail polishes. If I were a nail tech artist, I would love to have the caddy to tote my nail polishes & tools around. It is cute & sturdy. Very good purchase.
Jenna R.
Hilton, NY
love this bag! so cute and fashionable! easy to carry around and take on the go! amazing for traveling! It's lightweight and very in style. trendy and use it all the time! suggest everyone use this bad! i would totally buy it again!
Holly J.
Rio vista, TX
I own 2 of these and they are both full. I love how many polishes i can fit in each one. It's so much bigger than i thought it would be.
Christen M.
Ruther Glen, VA
It's beautiful! And it's perfect for all the makeup that I have, which is deffinetly a lot. I use it everyday for all my things.
Moni A.
Reseda, CA
Who wouldn't buy this cute little bag. It's great for makeup or nail polishes. It's great size & also super cute
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great style and caddy for all your nail and makeup needs easy to take on the go or for over night trips very durable
ICHI💮 V.
Amazing!!! I love it and i like the colors!!!! Creo que sirve mucho para los viajes cuando tienes q guardar muchas cosas dentro de algo tan pequeño!!! Lo mas increible es que todo entra y aparte tiene ub diseño y unos colores magnificos y super juveniles
freya a.
Isle of wight
Really good product, good price, would buy it agian, the price is affordable which is good for people who don't like spending a lot, very easy to use, I didn't think it was going to turn out like itndidn
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Keeps my julep nail polishes up right and organized. Lots of room and pretty.
Keeps all of my manicure tools neat and tidy and ready to use.