BY JULEP

A three-piece, travel set for gentle and effective nail polish removal. Effortlessly remove nail polish while on-the-go with Julep's Clean Slate Polish Remover 3-Piece Set. It features a perfectly portable Clean Slate Polish Remover Single Use Pad Kit that includes 10 packets with disposable, pre-soaked, felt pads that are infused with aloe vera to moisturize and condition nails. With its precision-tip, the Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen instantly and easily wipes away polish. The included cleanup tool's convenient double-edge design makes it easy to use so that nails get perfectly clean. This set contains: - 10 x Clean Slate Polish Remover Single Use Pads - 0.13 oz Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen - Cleanup tool see more...

Lea S.
Conway, SC
Works well, gets all the polish off Even in those hard to reach places. Only downfall is it takes longer than using a cotton ball
Mercedes G.
This is really helpful and easy to use it's not messy either but it smells really strong but it takes nail polish off fast
Samantha A.
Denton
Is excellent remover of makeup, does very good work fascinates me and I recommend it very much is very good
Maddie C.
Birmingham
This is very good and keeps my nails neat and tidy takes away all the exces nail vanish of my skin around the side of my nail. I think it does what it tells you and works very well. I would definitely recommend this because it's not that pricey and I would definitely buy again
Thatiane A.
Gostaria de receber e comprova a qualidade  desse lindo produto , Pode mostra e influencia amigas meus colegas e todos a minha volta , Produto bom e de qualidade deve ser mostrado e aprovado por todos e todas , Deve ser divulgado e comprovado  a sua qualidade .
member-4cc5c
It m'y favert it son izy to work with and i recomendit for girls cuz i'm universite studnt i use and i can't amagin m'y life withaout it
Sameha A.
I like it so much it's so  useful  to use and you can put it in your page Ef you want I like it ❤️🖤🌸💕thanks so much for made this  product
SàFàà A.
This product is very cool I want to review it in order to experience and share with my friends on socialnetworking sites
Mikki 💗.
Muy bonito!!!! De ensueño la verdad!!! Me encanta me encanta!!! Es de los mejores productos!!! De mis favoritos!
member-615225832
UN no e tenido la oportunidad de  probar este producto, pero si es como todos los demás se que será perfecto