Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen uploaded by Michele S.

BY JULEP

What is it: Use Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen for an easy, mess-free way to remove any polish that crosses the line! Who is it for: The DIY manicurist. Why is it different: This pen's chiseled precision tip instantly and easily wipes away polish, while the polish remover formula conditions your nails with vitamin B5. Plus, its travel-friendly design is perfect for manis on the go. How do I use it: Wipe the tip of your pen with a tissue or paper towel after each use. Store pen with the cap facing down to keep the tip saturated. From Julep. see more...

Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I got this as an add-on to a Julep Maven Box. I'm kind of a spaz when I apply nail polish, so I thought this would be helpful to correct my mistakes. It works, to a point, but it took a LOT of scrubbing with the tip of the pen to get anything off. I wouldn't bother buying this.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Camden, SC
I've tried this so many times wanting to love it, but every time I bought it, they arrive dried up, and useless. The only way I was able to use, was to dip in nail polish remover, in which case, I could just use a brush, which worked and felt much better.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
This stuff works well for the first two times but then it dries up and is worthless. It's annoying that they can't come up with better products that last longer! I really need this for my nails but it has been a let down thus far.
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this especially on my left hand after I polish. It is the perfect size to take off what you don't need.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I was receiving Julep Maven Boxes I received this as an add on, it worked fairly well for the first few uses however it dried out fast. It includes additional tips but those dry out fast as well and when they do dry out they are pretty much useless.
Sue K.
Sue K.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This polish corrector is handy and easy to use. The flat tip allows you to remove stray polish without damaging your fresh manicure. I use this often and am in my second one.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of the few julep products that I don't love. I had high hopes when I received this item but get better results from a q-tip
Courtnay F.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I liked it at first, but it doesn't work as well as it says. It smudges and smears more than actually remove the polish from unwanted areas.
Cory U.
Cory U.
Etobicoke , ON
I'm horrible at doing my nails. The worst! Even with my good hand, I end up slopping polish everywhere. I received this pen in my monthly box & was so happy to own it. The sticks are hard at first, but once soaked in the liquid remover they do a decent job. It's definitely easier than trying to remove those spots with a q-tip, & a lot more accurate too.
member-6f066
member-6f066
Eu AAdorei! É simplesmente incrível,  Já quero mais! Super recomendo, vocês vão amar, certeza! Vale super a pena
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Does this product really work?