Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen uploaded by Michele S.

Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen

What is it: Use Julep Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen for an easy, mess-free way to remove any polish that crosses the line! Who is it for: The DIY manicurist. Why is it different: This pen's chiseled precision tip instantly and easily wipes away polish, while the polish remover formula conditions your nails with vitamin B5. Plus, its travel-friendly design is perfect for manis on the go. How do I use it: Wipe the tip of your pen with a tissue or paper towel after each use. Store pen with the cap facing down to keep the tip saturated. From Julep. see more...

Brooke K.
I used to subscribe to the maven boxes monthly and this product came as an extra! It works really well right out of the box but it tends to get soaked in color and begins not to work as well. I prefer just using a q tip with some nail polish remover.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
This is the most disappointing product I have received from Julep.  It arrived completely dried up with no instructions on how to use it.  Its absolutely worthless.  A q-tip soaked in polish remover works so much better!  This was such a let down.
Candace K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I was receiving Julep Maven Boxes I received this as an add on, it worked fairly well for the first few uses however it dried out fast. It includes additional tips but those dry out fast as well and when they do dry out they are pretty much useless.
Kacie S.
Peoria , AZ
Love this product when doing at home manicures! Makes cleaning up nails so easy and perfect. I like the brush because it's easier to use then others as the product does not drip off. Defiantly recommend.
Sue K.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This polish corrector is handy and easy to use. The flat tip allows you to remove stray polish without damaging your fresh manicure. I use this often and am in my second one.
Kirsten H.
This stuff works well for the first two times but then it dries up and is worthless. It's annoying that they can't come up with better products that last longer! I really need this for my nails but it has been a let down thus far.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I got this as an add-on to a Julep Maven Box. I'm kind of a spaz when I apply nail polish, so I thought this would be helpful to correct my mistakes. It works, to a point, but it took a LOT of scrubbing with the tip of the pen to get anything off. I wouldn't bother buying this.
Christina S.
Camden, SC
I've tried this so many times wanting to love it, but every time I bought it, they arrive dried up, and useless. The only way I was able to use, was to dip in nail polish remover, in which case, I could just use a brush, which worked and felt much better.
Shayna L.
I love how easy this polish corrector is to use. This was one of my favorite things I have gotten from Julep. I use it on my toes each time I paint them.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I liked it at first, but it doesn't work as well as it says. It smudges and smears more than actually remove the polish from unwanted areas.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Does this product really work?