BY JULEP

Who says exfoliation has to be harsh for your skin? This super-soft, all-natural exfoliant is made from the fibrous root of the Asian konjac plant and enriched with skin-clarifying charcoal. Use it everyday morning and night, alone or with your favorite cleanser, to gently remove dry, dead skin. Just rinse with warm water before and after each use. Unlike chemical exfoliators, our konjac sponge is gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area. I use mine in the morning especially over my lips and eyes so that my makeup goes on more smoothly. At night, all my skincare products can penetrate more deeply because I've removed all the dead skin that's piled up during the day, says Jane park, creator/ceo. You can do good for your skin while doing good for the environment because our konjac sponge is 100 percent biodegradable.” Replace every 2-3 months. Please compost. Note: when sponge is dry, simply run under warm water to rehydrate. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin. see more...

• Does this actually work? 1 Answers
  • Do you add facial cleaner to this sponge or just use it f...1 Answers
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
Review for: Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge more...
To me, it didn’t really feel like it was exfoliating or cleansing deeply. Just not for me.
juls C.
I highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a great quality product product
Jennifer H.
I don't know how I lived before this. Perfect amount of daily exfoliation. My skin is never red, sore, or raw. Use it with love my bare skin facial stick daily and dont use anything else most days
habeebah m.
i am in search of this sponge very badly as i live in Pakistan and here we are not able to get these beauty products.if we order these products we have to wait for monthssss.and we have to pay massive shipping charges...so i would love to know that when will the sellers sell thier products direcly here in Pakistan so we can get hand to it.
Chloe N.
The beauty blender's quality is awesome. It's not too soft or outherwise. This was SUPER effective. It blended everything almost perfect. Its a little bit expencive but it's the price worth. I defenitly would buy it again.
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta, la uso para exfolear mi piel, ya que tengo mucha piel muerta y puntos negros y debo decir que está esponja me ha ayudado mucho, la recomiendo bastante!
Anna J.
campinas
Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro!Produto aprovado e indicado para todos!
Alicia C.
Prestatyn
My fave sponge, doesn't soak up to much product and creates a super even coverage, very effective and I would purchase again
Meghna S.
This charcoal is a beauty saver for me! I would love to get it complementary everytime. I am just in love with this sponge.
camila a.
Salt Lake Cit
Review for: Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge more...
I loved the super clean sponge well and did not irritate the skin, I liked that a hook came to let it hang in my bathroom.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Do you add facial cleaner to this sponge or just use it for exfolating purposes with no cleanser due to the charcoal? I almost bought this, I wish I did. Going back and grabbing it today
Ashley K.