BY JULEP

Who says exfoliation has to be harsh for your skin? This super-soft, all-natural exfoliant is made from the fibrous root of the Asian konjac plant and enriched with skin-clarifying charcoal. Use it everyday morning and night, alone or with your favorite cleanser, to gently remove dry, dead skin. Just rinse with warm water before and after each use. Unlike chemical exfoliators, our konjac sponge is gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area. I use mine in the morning especially over my lips and eyes so that my makeup goes on more smoothly. At night, all my skincare products can penetrate more deeply because I've removed all the dead skin that's piled up during the day, says Jane park, creator/ceo. You can do good for your skin while doing good for the environment because our konjac sponge is 100 percent biodegradable.” Replace every 2-3 months. Please compost. Note: when sponge is dry, simply run under warm water to rehydrate. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin. see more...

Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
My husband loves this. I'm a licensed esthetician and never got him to really clean his face well until I discover this! It's convenient and really cleans out the impurities. I haven't personally tried it but I do recommend for anyone who doesn't want to put a ton of effort into cleansing but wants nice results.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
Over all an okay beauty sponge for the price . To be honest . But it didn't make me want to reach for this sponge over my bb or my real techniques sponge . But not dissing because it is a pretty good sponge . The only draw back I saw was this sponge didn't expand big enough for my liking , and not as good as the BB or real techniques did . Over all ? 6 out of 10
sara s.
I LOVE this sponge. I already love the Konjac sponge line. However, the charcoal sponge, I don't just use for makeup. This sponge always me to apply my makeup, and it looks airbrushed. It also is fun to apply masks every with, just to have the affect of the charcoal help to cleanse your face too. I can't wait for you all to try this. Because it is BOMB!!!!
Mary L.
I like this as much as the few other sponges I've tried. The only thing is I can't tell a difference in my skin. After any of them. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. But oh well. It doesn't hurt but it doesn't seem to help - but then again it could be doing a lot more than I can see after sporadic uses 😬
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
If you have large pores that get super clogged or oily skin, you need this in your life!! My face feels so clean and fresh after using this every single time. This thing attracts dirt like no other and I've stopped using other face cleansing brushes ever since I got this. Love love love it!!
Kayley P.
Rattan
Use these quite often!! Love them as well! They aren't expensive at all! 😊 I love great deals and this is one of my favorites ❤️ It gets all the blackheads out of your pores!!!! Who wants blackheads? Not me that's I love this product!!! I recommend this completely!!
Cheri L.
Ooooo!! Gotta have a Konjac sponge. Especially the charcoal ones. They can be used alone or with body soap. They slough off dead skin and leave it smooth. You need to replace these about every 3 months though. Julep has one of the best charcoal sponges out there.
Jae-anne B.
Jamaica, NY
i have tried this konjac sponge way back and i was very surprised and also curious about the product because i haven't seen anything like this before. the texture was very soft and it was already wet as soon as you open it. it is very soft on your skin and no smell at all for me. it dries fast after you use it and it is hard as a rock hehe. i recommend using it every night and hang it afterwards.
MALLERII D.
Portland, OR
I got this sponge as part of the Birthday package Julep sent me. It was good for a couple of days and then I noticed that my skin was not reacting to it very well. I started to get more dead skin build up and I wasn't a big fan of the smell. Overall I think if you have normal skin its probably a great product for Normal skin, not so much for Oily skin people.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Julep was the first to introduce to Konjac sponges. I definitely think these do a great job at cleaning out your pores and helping with blackheads. This sponge is a bit pricey but I do love the shape and results so I have repurchased many times.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do you add facial cleaner to this sponge or just use it for exfolating purposes with no cleanser due to the charcoal? I almost bought this, I wish I did. Going back and grabbing it today
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
Does this actually work?
Melissa M.
Toronto
Wondering if facial sponges are worth it instead of just using a wash cloth. How well do thy exfoliate and clean out pores? Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge