BY JULEP

Who says exfoliation has to be harsh for your skin? This super-soft, all-natural exfoliant is made from the fibrous root of the Asian konjac plant and enriched with skin-clarifying charcoal. Use it everyday morning and night, alone or with your favorite cleanser, to gently remove dry, dead skin. Just rinse with warm water before and after each use. Unlike chemical exfoliators, our konjac sponge is gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area. I use mine in the morning especially over my lips and eyes so that my makeup goes on more smoothly. At night, all my skincare products can penetrate more deeply because I've removed all the dead skin that's piled up during the day, says Jane park, creator/ceo. You can do good for your skin while doing good for the environment because our konjac sponge is 100 percent biodegradable.” Replace every 2-3 months. Please compost. Note: when sponge is dry, simply run under warm water to rehydrate. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, acne prone, and dry skin. see more...

• Do you add facial cleaner to this sponge or just use it f...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? 1 Answers
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
This is a pretty great sponge, I really feel like it cleanses and scrubs away dirt, and impurities. I have to admit though, I love that it has a string attached and included a suction-cupped hook- it made it so much more efficient to store than letting it sit on a counter or shower shelf. Overall I still love the Boscia sponges more, but this did the job and I have no real complaints. I won't be repurchasing, but it was a nice surprise in my Julep box.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this product in a Julep Maven box and I've used it once. I used it after I washed all of the makeup off of my face to exfoliate it. Because it's so soft I didn't think it really did much, but I got up the next day and the skin on my face was very soft. I will definitely continue to use this to exfoliate my face, I really liked it. It comes with a nice little suction cup to hang it up on, which is nice. I don't have to set it down somewhere it can get dirty.
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
I love using this sponge along with my favorite cleanser. I used to think that exfoliating face washes were the way to go because they feel like they're "working". Using this sponge with a cleanser is so much better because it's a gentle exfoliant and really leaves my face so clean after washing. I've noticed an improvement with how my skin feels :)
Cheryl C.
As Elizabeth G. stated it kinda falls apart & leaves little black pieces on your face yet the longer I used it & made use I let the warm water run on it & squeeze it often before use, it is a tool I can use even w/o any cleanser & it really works wonderful. It will shrink considerably after you hang up & let it dry but swells back up to a descent size after the water has had a chance to work its magic😉 Maybe I got luck but & this one wears away, I do plan on getting another one.
Erin A.
Durango, CO
I'm newly introduced to konjac sponges, and I have to say I'm converted. I have super sensitive skin that is also occasionally dry. So I need something gentle that can also help exfoliate. This sponge felt so good on my skin, and it lasted for quite some time! I actually didn't have any issues as far as the sponge falling apart. However, I will admit, my skincare routine consists of a mix of techniques and products, so it's not like I was using the sponge every day. I would recommend.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
My husband loves this. I'm a licensed esthetician and never got him to really clean his face well until I discover this! It's convenient and really cleans out the impurities. I haven't personally tried it but I do recommend for anyone who doesn't want to put a ton of effort into cleansing but wants nice results.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
Over all an okay beauty sponge for the price . To be honest . But it didn't make me want to reach for this sponge over my bb or my real techniques sponge . But not dissing because it is a pretty good sponge . The only draw back I saw was this sponge didn't expand big enough for my liking , and not as good as the BB or real techniques did . Over all ? 6 out of 10
sara s.
I LOVE this sponge. I already love the Konjac sponge line. However, the charcoal sponge, I don't just use for makeup. This sponge always me to apply my makeup, and it looks airbrushed. It also is fun to apply masks every with, just to have the affect of the charcoal help to cleanse your face too. I can't wait for you all to try this. Because it is BOMB!!!!
Mary L.
I like this as much as the few other sponges I've tried. The only thing is I can't tell a difference in my skin. After any of them. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. But oh well. It doesn't hurt but it doesn't seem to help - but then again it could be doing a lot more than I can see after sporadic uses 😬
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
If you have large pores that get super clogged or oily skin, you need this in your life!! My face feels so clean and fresh after using this every single time. This thing attracts dirt like no other and I've stopped using other face cleansing brushes ever since I got this. Love love love it!!
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Do you add facial cleaner to this sponge or just use it for exfolating purposes with no cleanser due to the charcoal? I almost bought this, I wish I did. Going back and grabbing it today
Ashley K.