Julep Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment uploaded by Katherine V.

BY JULEP #83 in Nail Treatments

Ready to take your natural nails to the next level? This breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners conceal yellowing and discoloration. Lemon extract physically brightens nails, while lemon peel oil adds moisture and shine. Meanwhile, oxygen technology delivers oxygen to your nail beds, encouraging strong, healthy growth and hexanal strengthens-no more splitting or peeling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Julep never lets me down. I love everything I have tried from this brand and this was surprise that I loved this! So far no way has it been oily it dried fast and leaves my skin soft and subtle
Jessica L.
This was just a regular base coat. My nails themselves aren't yellow so maybe it wasn't the best example to use. It's not bad. This came with one of my boxes so I can't really complain, I got everything for a decent price and it's not a horrible base coat.
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
When I had this product it helped strengthen my nails really well. It's just very expensive and I can no longer afford $25 a month for a subscription
Kristin D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product for my nails. I have soft brittle nails and this stuff not only strengthens them, but makes them a beautiful bright white.
Sandy G.
Valley Stream, NY
The product was a bit sticky in consistency for me but other than that it worked 👍🏻 great. Can definitely be used under make up
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
This works really well and helped a co-worker of mine with bad staining from wearing her favorite dark nail polishes.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
This is a very very nice product to have around. I dont use it often but when I do use it in thankful I bought it.
Haya B.
Omg l don't believe how this product strong and influentail . The advantage of this product 1) dry quickly 2) the nail become more strong and cruel 3) easy to use it and finally increases the nail lenght , beauty and attractiveness .
I don't think the girls will hesitate to ask form ❤influenster❤ or buy it from fashoin markets and nail care 😙😙💋💋
Francis🌹💕 L.
It's okay the application is not very harsh so it is gentle on the skin and I did see a difference under my eyes cause thats where I always apply it good before you go sleep