MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsJulep
Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment

Julep Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment

Ready to take your natural nails to the next level? This breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners conceal yellowing and discoloration. Lemon extract physically brightens nails, while lemon peel oil adds moisture and shine. Meanwhile, oxygen technology delivers oxygen to your nail beds, encouraging strong, healthy growth and hexanal strengthens-no more splitting or peeling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment!
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Julep Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment uploaded by Nina G.
Love this nail polish! Always use it as a last coat to my day-to-day nails and it provides beautiful shine and a luminous finish! It is also in a very nice price range and I like other products by this brand too ☺️
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I subbed to Julep’s subscription box for years, unfortunately they discontinued it. I loved their nail polish and makeup. It was really high quality and the boxes were a good way to try new things. I wish they’d bring it back!
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Love this product. The julep brand is amazing and I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a good polish brand. Very affordable also.
Fernanda P.
St Louis Park, MN
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
It works great while it’s ON. After taking it off, my nails are the same as before. I feel like I can’t justify the price on it.
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Julep brighter is better oxygen brightening is good got this in my Ipsy box I think use this only 2 to 3 times
Dantrell J.
Gonzales, LA
I love julep product all of their product. But I really love the oxygen brightening treatment
Rebecca F.
Forest Grove, OR
Just as far as a brightener goes, this is beautiful and awesome! I applied every other day easily and never actually had to remove it!
Brianna W.
I got the entire collection of nail products from julep to test out recently. My nails grew longer within a week. My nails have a natural glow to them. They are so stronger and the product works well.
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
This is amazing! Would truly recommend this nail polish! Give it a try, my mom and me recommend it.
Ashlynne M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like the Julep brand…… I haven’t bought much from them because I think that are oxides but I can see why people like them. This was the first time I tried this brand but I didn’t see any difference in this for my nails to be a brighter color than what I painted over. I didn’t see any effect.

Looking for your answer?