Julep Brighter is Better Oxygen Brightening Treatment uploaded by Katherine V.

BY JULEP #83 in Nail Treatments

Ready to take your natural nails to the next level? This breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners conceal yellowing and discoloration. Lemon extract physically brightens nails, while lemon peel oil adds moisture and shine. Meanwhile, oxygen technology delivers oxygen to your nail beds, encouraging strong, healthy growth and hexanal strengthens-no more splitting or peeling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I like it ok. It leaves a pretty purple almost UV tint to my nails, especially in the sun or outside light. Makes them look just manicured even when they're not. I don't see really any lasting 'brightening' results, however and it peels almost immediately. It doesn't last even 12 hours before it's flaking and peeling. Idk..I would love it if it didn't peel.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This product works soooo good! It is one of my favorite nail treatments ever! I have bought this multiple times and have to restock every time I start to run low on it! I have shown so many of my friends this and let them try it and they love it just as much!
Crystal C.
Ramona, OK
I love Julep nail products. I received the Julep oxygen nail treatment in one of my maven boxes and absolutely love it. Leaves a nice manicured look behind and I've received several compliments on my nails while using the oxygen treatment.
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
I painted my nails for the first time with this product and loved I‎t! I’ve never compared this to another brand so I don’t think there is any competition when I‎t comes to quality! I will for sure tell my girls about I‎t!
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
I love this nail treatment after I use a dark color nail polish or after I wear nail polish for too long. I first tried it at Sephora and was hooked. I love that it brightens up my nails and makes them look and feel healthy again!
Mercedes V.
Julep is my absolute favorite. They have never let me down. Yea maybe a bottle was to thick or goopy and it took more then one coat but you have to think about the weather because I got all mine mailed to me and the delivery ride it took and maybe how long it might of Sat there but I've never had a problem and three customer care gets a A+ for sure they are so nice and understanding and get things fixed right a way. This I use now but  just after the first couple uses my real nails looked so much better and they stoped chipping and I loved how this gave you a nice prime to finger nail polish. The color on your nails last much longer with it then with out. They look amazing and is hard to mess up when using this first. I have recommend this to family and friends and I will near stop.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I use this between manicures to give my nails a rest. It gives your nails a purplish hue. It is easy to apply and drys fast. I use twice a month. I revived this in a monthly Julep package and would buy again.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
This nail treatment is really great. I like to use it between manicures to help let my nails heal and grow without color on them. It is easy to use and works really fast. I find it to be super helpful to get my nails back to their natural healthy state quickly.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
Julep polishes are easily a part of my top five brands to use. They are generally really opaque and have such an amazing variety of colors. My nails have never been majorly discolored but I have used this product before and I like it as a base coat!
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
Definitely helps brighten up your nails used alone as a clear coat. The brush makes it easy to use and keep on the nail. It is a little pricey for the amount of product you get in the bottle but I would definitely but it again.