BY JULEP

Julep light on your lips full-coverage crème lipstick glide on smoothly for long-lasting coverage. Next-generation technology includes julep's proprietary power cell complex-an exclusive blend of age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. see more...

Buy on Amazon
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
This product is amazing and It is easy to apply, the product lasts long. It met my expectations and the packaging was amazing, this product is strongly recommended it was worth the price. You'like fall in love with this product as much as I did.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are great. I would highly recommend. It goes on very smooth and stays one for long periods of time. I have only used this one time but I really like it so I will be purchasing again.
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Julep box
Lip trio
I love this mix of color, just right for me and my skin tone.
Not sticky,very nice and moist. Highly recommended.
Claire M.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color and pigmentation. But the lipsticks fell flat in the longevity aspect. You hsve reaply after every meal
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville
Stays on through drinking and smoking bright lots of colors to choose from and does not look dry at all
Tanya K.
Brandenburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Julep lipsticks! They have a line of great colors and Their affordable! Love them!
Skye W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first thing i yhought about this little trio was that its so cute! I like how its creamy. The price wasnt bad, considering that you are getting a trio set. They are easy to use, and easy to keep with you. I think these are great as a gift, thumbs up from me.
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great trio to travel with! Very nicely pigmented and stay on for the average amount of time was other lipsticks. What I like most about them is how soft your lips feel while wearing them.
Vixie S.
creamy texture but the color is kinda sheer. i expected something way more opaque to be honest. the application is okay for a lipstick from such low-brand. i usually use matte lipsticks, so these were too glossy for me. I ABSOLUTELY loved the colors, so i would probably buy them again. Cheers!
Don't forget to buy it It' wooooowand very easy to use It has a colors very very chiiiic red brown purple pinkwooooow im in loooove with it