BY JULEP

Julep light on your lips full-coverage crème lipstick glide on smoothly for long-lasting coverage. Next-generation technology includes julep's proprietary power cell complex-an exclusive blend of age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. see more...

Buy on Amazon
scarlet c.
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
Review for: Julep Break The Ice Full-Coverage Crème Lipstick Mini Trio, 0.21 oz.
This product is amazing and It is easy to apply, the product lasts long. It met my expectations and the packaging was amazing, this product is strongly recommended it was worth the price. You'like fall in love with this product as much as I did.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Brewton , AL
These lipsticks are great. I would highly recommend. It goes on very smooth and stays one for long periods of time. I have only used this one time but I really like it so I will be purchasing again.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Strongsville
Great color and pigmentation. But the lipsticks fell flat in the longevity aspect. You hsve reaply after every meal
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Julep box
Lip trio
I love this mix of color, just right for me and my skin tone.
Not sticky,very nice and moist. Highly recommended.
Vixie S.
Vixie S.
creamy texture but the color is kinda sheer. i expected something way more opaque to be honest. the application is okay for a lipstick from such low-brand. i usually use matte lipsticks, so these were too glossy for me. I ABSOLUTELY loved the colors, so i would probably buy them again. Cheers!
Louise C.
Louise C.
Carrickfergus
Brilliant lipstick bought from my local chemist it's went on really well and lasted for ages I would recommend this lipstick 2 everyone