BY JULEP #16 in Face Oil

A reparative “wonder booster” that leaves all skin types radiant and hydrated. Prevents and repairs the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation while regulating oil production.

Directions: Massage 1-2 drops onto the face after cleansing. Can be used alone, or added to your favorite moisturizer or treatment. Use day or night.

Find out more on Julep.com

• Is this oil really good for any skin type? How does it af...1 Answers
  • What's so great about this product?6 Answers
  • How long before you noticed a better glow?2 Answers
Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
  • "Love this product. It is so moisturizing. It is such a luxury product. It is so gentle and shiny. The packaging is cute as well. I will just pop it in my bag and take it out whenever I want to add moisture to my cuticle." in 19 reviews
  • "I have been trying the Julep Boost Your Radiance oil for a week now and this product is wonderful. I am an extremely oily/acne prone girl with many skin problems and I was afraid of trying this at first since I have sensitive skin so I didn't want to deal with the whole breakout situation but I decided to man up and try it and I am very happy! This left my skin a soft, radiant, natural glow instantly, the kind of glow that a highlighter would give! I always stay away from facial oils because I am already oily but I am amazed by how well this is. I was not oily at all, my face did not feel icky nor did I feel the need to wash it off asap. Now, one thing I would say is that make sure you don't add too many drops, do just as the bottle says because you really do need just 1-2 drops for entire face, at first I thought 2 drops wouldn't be enough for my huge face but I am actually surprised by how much it covered my entire face so make sure not to extend the amount otherwise you might feel oily. With only 2 drops, you get enough product to last you few months which is great. Throughout the entire day, I felt hydrated and moisturized without feeling greasy, I noticed that it also does the job a moisturizer would do even though it is like a serum but typically serums dry down to face while this product continues to deliver the moisture my face needs. I definitely recommend this product and I look forward to buying this once I run out of this. I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own." in 11 reviews
Kara H.
Lynnwood, WA
I've tried 3 different serums now (not including my night serum) and this is my favorite so far. I love how bright it makes my skin look in the morning. It starts to go on a little oily but my skin (my very dry skin) absorbs it immediately and it is quite pleasant. The temporary smell is strong but not gross and probably is better than whatever smelly working stuff in this serum it is covering up. I'm in my mid thirties and don't wear foundation and love how awake and bright I look for my very early meetings. I even included an unfiltered photo without makeup as proof. I still might not consider it a HG product. It does wear off throughout the day and slowly my skin does start to appear more dull- not ugly just not as bright as when I first applied the serum. I guess there is no magic potion that will permanently replace eating well and wearing sunscreen. This is as close as I have found. But you will still have to eat vegetables and wear sunscreen.
Ashley M.
Long Branch
I was searching for an affordable face oil or serum and read the great reviews on this product and decided to purchase at ulta. I am so happy I did, this product is amazing. I have combo/dry skin that was looking dull and uneven and after only a couple days this face oil brightened and evened out my skin tone! It is a little pricy (definitely less then other high end products I was considering though), but a little bit goes a long way. I use about 5-6 drops all over my face every morning and night, followed by my Murad moisturizer. It absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave an oily finish at all. Love this product and would definitely recommend!
Susan W.
Monroe, NC
I received this facial oil in my Julep subscription box and I was curious to try it out. My skin type is oily so I was pretty hesitant about using a facial oil. I generally mix a couple of drops with my Shea Moisture serum before I go to bed.When I wake up in the morning, my skin is glowing! I have been using this product for a while and have noticed that it has helped lighten up some of my dark spots. This oil is not heavily scented and a little bit goes a long way. It's definitely worth the price.
Rachel K.
Madison
I love this face oil so much!! I have pretty oily skin, so I was nervous to try a face oil BUT this oil has changed my skincare game forever! I definitely notice a difference in my the brightness of my skin. As far as my oily skin goes, it doesn’t break me out and my skin feels less oily at the end of the day when I use this. Not to mention for the price you get a lot of product! You only use a drip or two each time, so a little goes a long way. I have been using it once (and sometimes twice) a day for the past 2 months and the bottle still looks brand new.
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
I was never a face of putting oils on my face, but this face oil is now part of my daily face routine. I apply the oil after I wash my face and apply toner, and then put moisturizer after. It really helps with my now dry skin (thanks, Texas). It doesn’t make me break out (which was one of my worries when adding a face oil into my daily routine). It also has a nice feel to it (and smell!). I highly recommend adding a face oil into your beauty regimen, especially this one. Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
Michelle Z.
Tampa, FL
I'm so into this! I swapped this one from another rosehip oil I was using routinely before recieving this in a voxbox. I would love to use it every day, but I save it for nightly use when it's more towards "that time" of the month when my skin starts to want to break out. Can't really ask for more in a product if you're waking up with your skin looking better than the night before. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I only have a small foil packet of this facial oil, but I have managed to make it last about two weeks. From the two weeks that I have used it I have noticed a dramatic change in my skins vibrance and radiance. My dry skin has healed and I have a nice, soft, dewy lol which I am in love with! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!

The ingredients include:

Vitamin E - Aids in the absorption of the rosehip seed oil. It also protects against free radical damage with antioxidants.

Rosehip Seed Oil - Reduces the appearance of fine lines, scars, and hyperpigmentation and contains healing and regenerating properties
Regulates oil production while moisturizing.

Bergamot Oil - Contains brightening benefits
and has natural antiseptic properties.
Karissa L.
Frankfort
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Best face serum I’ve used so far. Would be great for dry skin. Definitely use it under my moisturizer when my skin is looking dull or dry. It has a good smell and just feels amazing on the skin. It does take a while to soak in, so I recommend doing this right after you cleanse your face, before you put moisturizer on. Then after about 10 min or when it’s soaked in mostly, I will use my regular moisturizer
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
This rosehip facial oil is Devine. It smells amazing. A little goes a long way and three drops are enough to cover my entire face. I have sensitive skin and was thoroughly impressed with the fact that this left my skin bills moisturize and did not cause any irritation. I recommend applying this to your face after washing it but before bed. Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
Angelica T.
I've been using this product for almost a month and so far I'm really liking it. First off...you don't have to use but a couple drops for your entire face so the bottle should last for a long time. It's very hydrating and when used as part of my night time routine I wake up with my face looking bright and radiant!
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
What's so great about this product?
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really want to add a great oil to my skincare routine. I have done so much research to find the right one. Do you guys really enjoy this? And do you seem to find results from it, and which ones exactly?
anketa k.
Dubai, Dubai
i want to try this facial oil......how am i suppose to get it....???  please help
Elsa W.
Did you notice a difference in your skin?
Spontaneous W.
How oily is this product?