BY JULEP #25 in Face Oil

A reparative “wonder booster” that leaves all skin types radiant and hydrated. Prevents and repairs the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation while regulating oil production.

Directions: Massage 1-2 drops onto the face after cleansing. Can be used alone, or added to your favorite moisturizer or treatment. Use day or night.

Find out more on Julep.com

• Is this oil really good for any skin type? How does it affect com...1 Answers
  • What's so great about this product?6 Answers
  • Did you notice a difference in your skin?2 Answers
Kara H.
Lynnwood, WA
I've tried 3 different serums now (not including my night serum) and this is my favorite so far. I love how bright it makes my skin look in the morning. It starts to go on a little oily but my skin (my very dry skin) absorbs it immediately and it is quite pleasant. The temporary smell is strong but not gross and probably is better than whatever smelly working stuff in this serum it is covering up. I'm in my mid thirties and don't wear foundation and love how awake and bright I look for my very early meetings. I even included an unfiltered photo without makeup as proof. I still might not consider it a HG product. It does wear off throughout the day and slowly my skin does start to appear more dull- not ugly just not as bright as when I first applied the serum. I guess there is no magic potion that will permanently replace eating well and wearing sunscreen. This is as close as I have found. But you will still have to eat vegetables and wear sunscreen.
Michelle Z.
Tampa, FL
I'm so into this! I swapped this one from another rosehip oil I was using routinely before recieving this in a voxbox. I would love to use it every day, but I save it for nightly use when it's more towards "that time" of the month when my skin starts to want to break out. Can't really ask for more in a product if you're waking up with your skin looking better than the night before. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Aurora D.
Elizabeth, CO
This stuff is like liquid gold! I’m insanely in love with this product. It has helped prevent breakouts and smooth out my skin! My skin is definitely more radiant after using this. I use it before I put on make up and before bed. Also this stuff isn’t super oily on your skin as you’d think, it absorbs fast into your skin. I also have acne prone and oily skin, and I just can’t express enough how much I really enjoy it.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
This rosehip facial oil is Devine. It smells amazing. A little goes a long way and three drops are enough to cover my entire face. I have sensitive skin and was thoroughly impressed with the fact that this left my skin bills moisturize and did not cause any irritation. I recommend applying this to your face after washing it but before bed. Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
Martha W.
Love love love this oil! I have combination skin and using this oil moisturized my skin while not clogging my pores! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes however I would definitely pursue it again! I use it every morning and night and it helps get rid of all your makeup and makes your skin feel absolutely amazing!
Amanda W.
I love this oil! I have oily skin, but as we know that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t apply oil. I do use this when my skin is on the dryer side, because it is super glowy and hydrating! It’s good to mix into a moisturizer and apply before makeup. And it smells nice!
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland, OH
I signed up for julep boxes back when it was just nail polish. They have grown into an amazing beauty company. This oil makes my skin supple and moisturized without leaving the oil slick look on your face like some do. An everyday product for me in the winter.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I have only begun to use this product within the past week. The packaging is in a regular white box and the product itself is a bottle with a medicine dropper type applicator. I purchased it from Julep in my monthly sub using extra Jules points. So far it seems very gentle. It has a smell of black pepper which is a bit weird, especially considering everyone says it smells so good. but it's not incredibly off-putting. So far it is working well for me but I will update this review further as I use it.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
I highly recommend this oil it smells amazing. It really does boost the radiance of your face and makes your face look so plump. It also syncs in so easily and fast. I really love this oil and I put it on every single day underneath my make up.
Jazmin M.
Elmhurst, NY
It’s a little heavy on the skin. Would definitely use it only at night since it’s too shiny to use with makeup. It didn’t really leave an impact on me that I’d rush to the store to get a replacement bottle. I got this in my Julep Maven Box.
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
What's so great about this product?
anketa k.
i want to try this facial oil......how am i suppose to get it....???  please help
Elsa W.
Did you notice a difference in your skin?
Spontaneous W.
How oily is this product?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I have very oily skin, how would this work for me?