BY JULEP #17 in Face Oil

A reparative “wonder booster” that leaves all skin types radiant and hydrated. Prevents and repairs the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation while regulating oil production.

Directions: Massage 1-2 drops onto the face after cleansing. Can be used alone, or added to your favorite moisturizer or treatment. Use day or night.

Find out more on Julep.com

• Is this oil really good for any skin type? How does it affect com...1 Answers
  • What's so great about this product?6 Answers
  • Did you notice a difference in your skin?2 Answers
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells, it doesn't have a strong smell but it seems relaxing before I go to sleep. I wouldn't wear it during the day because my face does take awhile to absorb the oil that's the only reason I have it 1 star. Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend gave me a bottle of  Julep Rosehip Seed Facial Oil and my face has never been the same! I get compliments left and right how smooth and radiant my skin is! Rosehip oil has SO many benefits for your skin. It is known to be one of the "anti-aging" oils of natural medicine. I use it every night and as a primer before applying my makeup.

Julep No Limits Luxe Hydrating CreamJulep With a Twist Lash Boosting Bamboo MascaraJulep Blush BrushJulep Bronzer BrushJulep Fan BrushJulep In Good HandsRosehip Oil
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil. It is my got to moisturize and it feels so good on my skin. It does not clog my pores like you might think an oil would. It actually helps keep a clear complexion and makes my face softer and brighter! It doesn’t smell good at first because of the rosehip, but you get used to it really quickly! I will definitely be buying more once I run out. My first bottle I received complimentary from influenster.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only begun to use this product within the past week. The packaging is in a regular white box and the product itself is a bottle with a medicine dropper type applicator. I purchased it from Julep in my monthly sub using extra Jules points. So far it seems very gentle. It has a smell of black pepper which is a bit weird, especially considering everyone says it smells so good. but it's not incredibly off-putting. So far it is working well for me but I will update this review further as I use it.
Amber K.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Posh VoxBox and it's now an essential part of my skin care routine. I want to start out and say that the scent is amazing. It makes my skin smell like a field of the freshest flowers. Two drops as directed doesn't hydrate my face as much as I feel like I need it too, so I add an extra drop. This oil leaves my skin looking fresh, clean, and with a natural glow.
Kalani G.
Castle Rock
I. Freaking. LOVE THIS STUFF.
My face is so dang oily, I was extremely skeptical. It's nothing like other serums, it's not greasy and doesn't leave that weird film on your face for hours. It soaks in within 5 minutes and gives you a beautiful healthy looking glow. I use this underneath my makeup in the morning, it really helps your primer as well and makes it so that you need less. I will keep this as a staple always in my beauty routine.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received the Posh VoxBox from Influenster I was excited to try out the Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed facial oil. Some say this helped their skin tremendously while others had adverse reactions (breakouts, redness etc.). After using it for over 2 weeks I can say I'm happy with it.

When I was pregnant with my second son my skin underwent a drastic change. I went from super oily to combination to flakey, dry and sensitive. I drank lots of water, tried and slathered on all the lotions and creams but, it was a losing battle.

I gave birth to my third son a few months ago AND I'm currently breastfeeding both babies (23 months and 5 months old). You can probably imagine how moody and hormonal I can get, ha. Slowly but surely my hormones are regulating back to my combination skin (oily t-zone). Not sure if I should be happy about this or what but, I definitely did not enjoy having dry (often itchy!) skin.

PROS :
clean, floral scent
packaging (glass bottle, sturdy dropper, cap seals tightly)
absorbs well
lightweight
moisturizing
multi-purpose use
great for dry skin
a little goes a long way
reasonably priced

CONS :
scented
be wary if you have sensitive skin
may not be for those with very oily skin
not travel friendly

OVERALL :

After washing my face, I apply two drops on my fingertips and dab it along the areas where my skin is dry; usually on my cheeks and jawline. The oil absorbs well and there's no greasy residue. I enjoy the clean, floral scent. It's not overpowering and it doesn't aggravate my allergies.

In the morning my skin feels hydrated and smooth. I haven't noticed any clogged pores or milia which is a fear of mine when trying out any new skin product. It didn't make me breakout either. What I did notice the first couple of times is it made my T-zone and chin extra oily and a bit red. Now I avoid those areas when applying.

As a bonus you can use this oil on your elbows, knees and cuticles. I feel adding a couple drops to my body lotion has really helped with keeping my skin hydrated and "glow-y" all day. Do note there isn't any SPF so you will have to apply sunscreen.

As far as the claims of reducing hyper-pigmentation and fine lines, the jury is still out. I haven't yet noticed a difference in the weeks I've used it. Perhaps it will take a month or so to really make a difference.

•[ I received this complimentary from @influenster for review/testing purposes but, as always, my opinions are my own. ]•
Brittni K.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my posh vox box and I have been using it ever since. That was 5 months ago! I have oily skin and was scared to try this but once I did I fell in love. It gives my skin the hydration that it needs and makes it feel baby skin soft. I would recommend this to any skin type that wants to keep their skin hydrated and looking fabulous
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face oil is okay. I would recommend for someone who doesn’t have sensitive skin. After continued use I noticed more breakouts than usual on my face so I discontinued using as my regular face oil. I do however, add this sparingly to my foundation when my skin it slightly dehydrated to help my makeup smooth over my skin better.
Bella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is beautiful! I've been applying it every day before bed and it makes my skin super moisturized and glowing. The packaging is pretty and high end looking and it doesn't leak either, which is a plus. It makes my skin look visibly better the next morning and I'm happy to say that I've had no bad reactions to it either.
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's so great about this product?
Elsa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you notice a difference in your skin?
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How oily is this product?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin, how would this work for me?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long before you noticed a better glow?