Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer uploaded by Lois F.

BY JULEP

Blank canvas mattifying eye primer uses light-diffusing diamond powder to minimize shine and lid discoloration. This eye primer contains julep's exclusive power cell complex, which blends the benefits of three age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. Rosehip seed oil delivers essential nutrients to soothe and repair, malvaceae lipid extract improves barrier function so skin retains moisture, and green coffee bean oil invigorates skin & promotes cell turnover. see more...

• How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in ...1 Answers
Letisha M.
Cork
This is a very good product!! I use this every-time I go out or even do my makeup. It is very long lasting cause you don’t need to use too much. My eye colour is blue and it is very matting but not too heavy on the face. I would definitely buy this product again
Anam m.
Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer I usually used concealer as an eye primer but after I used this, I never wenr back. It provides a great smooth finish and coverage to my eyelids. Applying eyeshadow on it is also very easy, love it.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer is the perfect primer for eye lids that have found other primer finishes can leave looking a bit dry and or allows your eyeshadow to feather or crease. I received mine from my monthly Julep box subscription and do recommend if you enjoy monthly makeup boxes trying Julep!
Paige W.
Kinistino, AK
It definitely helps eye make up stay however I find it quite heavy. I prefer ones which are lighter in weight. This one lasts all day which is nice but I only use it when I have no other options!
Maria E.
Otimo produto,de qualidade super boa,amo muito ,super recomendo,tem pessoas que não gostam mais vai muito de pele para pele
Thayna R.
Ótimo produto adoraria usar quero muito fazer um experimento deste, para ajudar vocês a descobrir a qualidade
Nada A.
Egypt
it's natural look and wonderful and its appearance natural and attractive But it is soft and looks natural
Anahi A.
How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in Houston and the weather here is very humid.

Amazon