Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer uploaded by Lois F.

BY JULEP

Blank canvas mattifying eye primer uses light-diffusing diamond powder to minimize shine and lid discoloration. This eye primer contains julep's exclusive power cell complex, which blends the benefits of three age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. Rosehip seed oil delivers essential nutrients to soothe and repair, malvaceae lipid extract improves barrier function so skin retains moisture, and green coffee bean oil invigorates skin & promotes cell turnover. see more...

• How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in ...1 Answers
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Easy to apply and awesome coverage. And I truly did not need a concealer. This foundation lasts all day without needing to touch up. I am in love with this make up line!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I used this eye primer a few times and it hasn't worked so well for me. The consistency is soft and dries like a matte. It doesn't irritate my eye. There is no smell. It just doesn't work well for me.
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't ever remember ordering this from Julep; I think I received it as a freebie on the side when I selected 3 add-on products for my monthly box. It's the primer I prefer to travel with because of its packaging; it's in a hard tube like a mascara, which makes me feel like it won't explode in my purse. And it comes with an applicator so it's no-mess when you're on the go. However, that design also makes it difficult to get the product out; the wand is super short and inflexible so when you swirl it around, it doesn't really pick up anything against the walls. Sometimes I stick a q-tip in there so I can use the product.The primer itself is a little thick and dark. It's very tan and heavy. I wish it was lighter - both in color and consistency. I feel like it weighs down my eyelids. I wish it was lighter and stickier, like the UD primer. Sometimes it is darker than my base colors for my eye look so it can be kind of silly.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I love this eye primer. It is long lasting and easy to use. The packaging is beautiful and it isn't to expensive. Julep does Not tested on animals either so that's what really sold me on trying julep in the first place. I'd definitely by this product again.
Crystal Y.
I really like this primer. The only downfall is that it's super hard to get the product out because of the way the tube is designed. It's like a mascara tube but the wand is short so you can't really swirl it around to pick up the product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I like this juleps product. It was very easy on my skin not too tiny or thick. It surE a bit but I wasn't sure if I applied it correctly. It did dry immediately and it didn't irritate my skin. It's does last a long time and pairs well with my complexion

Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
this eye primer can literally make my looks lasts for dayssss I am so happy that I have this product because now not only does it enhance my eyeshadow looks but it also stays on forever from when I wake up in the morning to when I take my make up off at night.
Cheri H.
The only primer that keeps my eye shadow on all day. I have tried several and usually have problems with creasing but not with this primer.
Kimberlee S.
Love it! Best eye primer that I've ever used! It keeps my eye makeup in place! It's a tad pricey for an eye primer but it's worth it.
Alexis T.
I like the formula, wish it had a longer applicator wand. Hopefully this will be an upcoming change
Anahi A.
How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in Houston and the weather here is very humid.

back