Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer uploaded by Lois F.

BY JULEP #92 in Eyelid Primer

Blank canvas mattifying eye primer uses light-diffusing diamond powder to minimize shine and lid discoloration. This eye primer contains julep's exclusive power cell complex, which blends the benefits of three age-defying, skin-boosting, ultra-hydrating ingredients. Rosehip seed oil delivers essential nutrients to soothe and repair, malvaceae lipid extract improves barrier function so skin retains moisture, and green coffee bean oil invigorates skin & promotes cell turnover. see more...

• How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in Houston ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't ever remember ordering this from Julep; I think I received it as a freebie on the side when I selected 3 add-on products for my monthly box. It's the primer I prefer to travel with because of its packaging; it's in a hard tube like a mascara, which makes me feel like it won't explode in my purse. And it comes with an applicator so it's no-mess when you're on the go. However, that design also makes it difficult to get the product out; the wand is super short and inflexible so when you swirl it around, it doesn't really pick up anything against the walls. Sometimes I stick a q-tip in there so I can use the product.The primer itself is a little thick and dark. It's very tan and heavy. I wish it was lighter - both in color and consistency. I feel like it weighs down my eyelids. I wish it was lighter and stickier, like the UD primer. Sometimes it is darker than my base colors for my eye look so it can be kind of silly.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
this eye primer can literally make my looks lasts for dayssss I am so happy that I have this product because now not only does it enhance my eyeshadow looks but it also stays on forever from when I wake up in the morning to when I take my make up off at night.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I like this juleps product. It was very easy on my skin not too tiny or thick. It surE a bit but I wasn't sure if I applied it correctly. It did dry immediately and it didn't irritate my skin. It's does last a long time and pairs well with my complexion

Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I love this eye primer. It is long lasting and easy to use. The packaging is beautiful and it isn't to expensive. Julep does Not tested on animals either so that's what really sold me on trying julep in the first place. I'd definitely by this product again.
Crystal Y.
I really like this primer. The only downfall is that it's super hard to get the product out because of the way the tube is designed. It's like a mascara tube but the wand is short so you can't really swirl it around to pick up the product.
Cheri H.
The only primer that keeps my eye shadow on all day. I have tried several and usually have problems with creasing but not with this primer.
Alexis T.
I like the formula, wish it had a longer applicator wand. Hopefully this will be an upcoming change
Letisha M.
Cork
This is a very good product!! I use this every-time I go out or even do my makeup. It is very long lasting cause you don’t need to use too much. My eye colour is blue and it is very matting but not too heavy on the face. I would definitely buy this product again
Anam m.
Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer I usually used concealer as an eye primer but after I used this, I never wenr back. It provides a great smooth finish and coverage to my eyelids. Applying eyeshadow on it is also very easy, love it.
Paige W.
Kinistino, Saskatchewan
It definitely helps eye make up stay however I find it quite heavy. I prefer ones which are lighter in weight. This one lasts all day which is nice but I only use it when I have no other options!
Anahi A.
How does this primer compare to other primers? I live in Houston and the weather here is very humid.