BY JULEP #9 in Subscription Boxes

Beauty at Your Doorstep! Enjoy a customizable Julep Beauty Box subscription that lets you choose full-size beauty and polish from brand-new collections every month. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This was an amazing subscription beauty box that I looked forward to getting every single month. First, you go to their site and take a quiz. This helps them get to know you better and allows the to curate a box just for you that you’re sure to love. I loved all of mine! Anyways, they will send you some amazing products such as nail polish...which is now my absolute polish on the planet, skin care, and wonderfully made makeup. They have two different boxes to choose from and both are wonderful! Box one, you get $40 worth of products for $24.99 or $19.99 for a 3mo subscription. Box 2, you get $60 worth of awesome products for only $39.99 or $34.99 for 3mo. You can change your subscription, send it to a friend, skip a month, or cancel at any time. Great options and trust me...the products are of super high quality, so the price is worth it! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for the most amazing, high quality, nail polish, skin products, and makeup!Julep Color Treat Liquid Holographic Nail Polish is THE best ever and I truly mean that.
VCAS710 R.
Although I liked the gel eye liner the most. I didn't feel it was worth the money a month. It was $39.98 a month when I did it. Now it is a 2 month subscription for $39.98,4 boxes $79.96, 6 boxes $119.94 for a Julep Maven subscription box.
You can choose to deny that month if you don't like the box or add a product and pay more for something else that you did like. The nail lacquer that I received for July (my bday month) was gorgeous I'd say about half of the ones I was sent I didn't like. If you are a Maven you get 20% off their store +free shipping, if not you can still shop their store including what was in their past boxes. I believe they have you choose what is "your style". They include,"Boho Glam" "Classic with a Twist" "Bombshell" and "It Girl". They have matte,shiny,sparkle,etc. There's also a section where you can see what they included in their past collections and boxes. It's a cool gift but not as much as I'd like for the prices for me to keep a subscription.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I really like this su subscription not only do you get three nail polishes but you also get a beauty product so sometimes it may be a mascara and eyeshadow and night cream and it’s all just 995 a month and the bottles are so cute and easy to organize because they’re all the same size and shape and height and then they come with these little white stickers on top so you can paint it the color so you don’t have to go digging through your box you can see it all on the top of the lid this really is a great investment if you change your nails up quite a bit and you like to keep up with what’s going on for the season or holiday because they Send you boxes that have to do with whatever’s going on so if it’s Halloween then you get Halloween type colors etc.
Jan G.
I had this subscription for almost a year, is a great subscription. This box can be truly customized from the products they have in campaign which are a lot you can mix or choose from nail polish, skin care, makeup. Is a great option. When I subscribe they send me a box with their make up products for free, this box arrived before my first nail polish box. They also give you the option to hold your subscription for a few months. I did hold my subscription because my storage quickly became full of nail-polish. Costumer service on the phone are nice and helpful. I stop my subscription cause I wanted to try other subscriptions. Their nail polish quality is excellent. Maybe I will resubscribe latter, highly recommended for nail polish lovers.
Jazmin M.
Elmhurst, NY
Their products are pretty expensive if you buy them by themselves. I’ve been a Maven for about 4 years now. Initially they were only a nail polish company but they started branching out to makeup and skincare. Boy am I glad they did! They use the most natural, vegan, cruelty free materials. Hence why they are expensive but really good. The nail polish won’t leave your nails yellow, their makeup isn’t harsh on sensitive skin either, and the skincare has become routine for me. I cannot see myself canceling my subscription ever...
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
I love everything about Julep.  I don't even really like makeup but, the price was great and the products are wonderful!  they all smell delicious and they leave an impression!  My girls and I love it!  The Beauty Box has all kinds of goodies, geared toward my personal likes.  Lip tints, sheer lip butters, lip glosses, bronzers...all amazing!
MeTime M.
This is an awesome subscription box. You have the choice of skipping a month! Did I mention you can also swap the items inside the box before having them shipped? I love how you have total control over it!

If you're the girl who likes a surprise, just don't log in to your account for a sneak peak! Just answer the survey and they will do the rest!

There are 20% discounts if you are a maven with them. They have skincare, nail polishes and makeup!
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I have been getting Julep for a couple of years now. I don't get every single month, but I definitely check out the colors every month to see if the picks of the month are missing from my nail palette. The polish really lets your nails breathe, so I have a lot less breakage than I used to with traditional polishes that contained nasty chemicals. Julep is very health conscious and is one of the most affordable of the companies that offer such high class polish. The colors stay on so well for me, usually between 7-10 days depending on what I'm doing to my hands in that time. And the colors are very true to what you see on the website. They have such an amazing collection of colors and finishes, it re-inspired my love of doing my nails. Their tools are genius and so many of their other products are amazing as well. I HIGHLY recommend this box!
wendy ѕ.
San Antonio, TX
I can't remember what months or which boxes but I mainly got it for the nail polishes but some months I got skin care products. I was iffy about trying them out because I have sensitive skin and an use to using certain brands for sensitive skin like Clinique but I'm so glad I did try out the skin stuff. It was a skin cleaner and soft scrubber that was amazing! When I looked up the price of the items alone it was way cheaper receiving them in a box than ordering it separate. It far exceeded my initial impression. The nail polish it self is high quality and beautiful original colors I've never seen before. I like that you can set your subscription to get only nail polish, make up and nail polish, beauty products and nail polish or a bit of everything. I'm very happy with it so far.
Katie A.
Springfield, MO
As a whole I’ve never had a negative experience with Julep. They have tons of nail polish colors and have cute designs when holidays come around. And if you’re not feeling the polish colors you can choose from a variety of lipsticks, face washes, eyeshadows, etc. You are asked to make a beauty profile when you subscribe so that they can automatically pick out the products you’d like each month, but it is fully customizable from your profile so you can control what products you receive in each box. A great feature they have is their Julep Points. Every box/product you purchase earns you a nice amount of points, which can be exchanged for add-on products or even entire boxes for free. I’ve been a customer since 2015 and still love it.
Michaela W.
What kind of items do you receive in this box?
Alysa P.
I just subscribed to this beauty box. What should I expect? Does shipment take long? Are the products worth it?
Cynthia Y.
newmarket , ON
is this better than birch box?
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Why do you love this beauty box vs others? I'm thinking about getting this one, and was curious about what others think.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Can someone tell me how this sub works? Is it only nail polish? Tools or makeup. Last question has anyone ever heard of beautyboxfive it's the best for a variety of products!