Beauty at Your Doorstep! Enjoy a customizable Julep Beauty Box subscription that lets you choose full-size beauty and polish from brand-new collections every month.

Should this be my very first subscription box? I can’t decide which one to go with. There are so many lively options.
Does the product work good?
Are the product of the box good to used?
Start your review of Julep Beauty Box!
How would you rate this product?
Sapphire S.
I absolutely love polishes by Julep. The colors are fabulous and the polish itself is very good quality.  I've only run into 2 duds over 4 years of boxes.  I've also tried several of their makeup and skin care products and overall am pretty pleased.  Over time a lot of the colors start to look like older colors, but they're just a bit different and honestly, you usually finish a bottle before running into that again.  Julep is great at staying on top of new trends!  Even better now that they allow to to FULLY customize your monthly box.  You will always find something you like with them.  The cap to their polish bottle is also really inventive - you can remove the square part by pulling it off completely to reveal a round handle if you prefer that shape.  This also allows you to paint the little white sticker that's placed on the square cap to give you a preview of the color as painted.  Ingenious!
Irene🌻 S.
MoVal
Good way to try new things, specially skincare which I love from Julep. Paying for 6 prepaid boxes are cheaper than paying monthly
regina M.
Herminie, PA
I  love the colors of polish they have .and the little extra goodies ,its a great monthly box to receive . i like the quality of the items
Lyba S.
I havent recieved tgis subscribtion box yet.. i wish i can.. i love reviewing stuff so i would love to be active here as well
Jaime B.
Inkster, MI
It has been a while since I received a Julep box, but I really liked the products. They include mainly nail polishes, but also have other beauty products in each box. I got so many nail polish colors that I had to stop when my storage area was full.
kristiana P.
Giddings, TX
I love so much Julep has ,I've been a member for years. I use and love their body cleansing oil and face cleansing oil. I use them both every day or night. I love and use rockstar hand lotion. I have over 30 bottles of their nail polishes. I have many other items I love and use and I am expecting a new box in a few weeks with new items too.
Nicole E.
Hamilton, OH
I was not impressed with the first Beaty box I received. All of the items were very small and I could have bought more at a big name grocery store for their cost.
Mymee H.
Wasn't satisfied. The product I got just wasn't as pigmented. Nail polishes peeled off so easily
Britney M.
Joliet , IL
great nail polish collection named after female names which i loved  I did't get to pick which exact colors to get but I did get a free item with my box which was a amazing foot scrub
Devon D.
Lewiston , ID
Awesome company, great polishes and more. I have so many trying to get them used up, lol. I admit I have an addiction for makeup & fashion, lol. But yea I love julep and everything it stands for
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lalie M.
l'aiguillon-sur-mer
il y a un an
Amber B. il y a 10 mois
I was not overly impressed by any means with my box
surmeet K.
surrey, BC
1,336 reviews
il y a un an
M L. il y a un an
I do like to make up in the morning as long as I have time. If I don't do it is not because of laziness it is because of not having enough time.