BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This stuff is wonderful especially when paired with the konjac sponge! It melts the makeup right off your face and rinses well without leaving your face greasy! I use this product on a daily basis and I love it
GiGi V.
Louisville, KY
This is the best facial oil I've tried. I won't use any other. I was scared to use cleansing oils because my skin is so oily and acne-prone but this facial oil doesn't make me break out at all. Great at removing makeup and hydrating, especially when my skin gets dry patches in the winter months.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This stuff is amazing! I use it every night and every morning. My skin has seriously never felt so smooth! I prefer using mine with the Konjac charcoal sponge by Julep. Highly recommended both!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
This just makes me feel greasy. Doesn't feel like it really moisturizers my skin - if I use the sponge beforehand then it seems to absorb a little better but definitely would not get again.
Chelsea F.
I was a little skeptical about this at first. I have really dry skin but I thought an oil cleanser would surely cause breakouts. I could not have been more wrong. This has quickly become my favorite cleanser. It cleans off all the dirt without leaving my skin feeling dry,
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I love the oil to cure my cuticle, it works wonders and leaves my nail cuticle moisturize for many days. I will recommend it to all my friends and family .
Karen C.
Madison, OH
My favorire cleansing oil!! It cleans make up off, even my eye make up. it doesn't leave a greasy feel, comes off completely. My skin feels refreshed.
Tanya D.
New Providnce, NJ
I have used this product and I like the oil cleansing method. This came as a free product in my julep subscription. It feels nice on your face.
Karen D.
Houston , TX
I've just begun using this cleansing oil. It. Does a great job of removing makeup. My skin did feel a little dry after removing it though
Jessica R.
Dallas, Tx
I can not explain to you how much this works!! It is the best makeup remover ever! The packaging is great and just overall great product!
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?