BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Devan B.
I like this much better than the detoxifying stick (ordered both at the same time). I apply it before I get in the shower and then use the konjac sponge shortly after rinsing. It doesn't dry out my face at all, but I don't know that I have noticed any improvements with pores or blemishes yet.
Alicia O.
I love this cleansing oil. It was the first one I ever tried, and it's still my favorite. It's a really thin oil, and it gets off all your makeup. It really helped my (combination) skin, and lessened my acne, and doesn't dry out or leave my skin oily afterwards.
I highly recommend it.
Regina R.
Somerset, PA
Best facial oil to remove any kind of makeup including waterproof!!!
I've been using this for over a year now and I love it, I put about 4 pumps on dry face then I take a wet konjac sponge to wash it off, it literally takes less then 2 minutes to get all my makeup off.
This has made my skin routine so much better!!!
5-Stars Recommended!
amy c.
bellingham, WA
This stuff works great to remove my make up it smells great too..the only thing is it does not work that great to remove my water proof mascara all the way..idk if i just don't leave it on long enough or mabe i don't use enough but i definitely do recommend this product!!
Valorie B.
Chattanooga, TN
I LOVE this cleaning oil! Having somewhat dry skin, not to mention, ahem, older, skin, this cleansing oil is perfect! It washes away all makeup traces, and even does a good job of removing stubborn mascara (I haven't found anything that COMPLETELY removes mascara). Julep's skin care products are the main reason that I continue to be a part of the Maven program!
Auri I.
Easley, SC
My skin is naturally oily so I was skeptical about this. I was very surprised. It cleansed and moisturizer my skin without leaving it oily. Blew my mind! My skin was soft and clear and bright. And it has a citrusy scent but not overpowering. Very nice. One of the few things that keeps me running back to Julep!
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Ok so as far as make up removing it does a fantastic job and I honestly love this product but my skin doesn't.... I have oily skin and no matter what every time I used this it broke me out. If your skin tends to be dry I definitely recommend it!
Victoria K.
Holyoke, MA
I am a product junkie, especially skin care. But time and time again I go back to this product. It has a light citrus scent and luxuriously glides over your skin. Gentle enough that I can rub it on my eyes to remove makeup but strong enough that it takes it all off. Never has my skin felt tight or dry after using. I have very dry, acne prone skin and was originally worried this "oil" would cause me to break out. But hands down my favorite skin care product. The bottle lasts FOREVER so definitely worth the price!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love the julep bare face cleansing oil. this works best with dry hands and a dry face, no matter how much makeup and waterproof mascara you have on, this stuff melts off everything. this is totally one my most favorite julep product to date
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I picked this up from Ulta because I am always wanting to try out new skincare. I have not tried many Julep products but I was drawn to it because it is paraben free. Very nice scent and left my face feeling refreshed!
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?