BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Amanda H.
I love this cleanser so much! It's an oilbased cleanser that leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated. Depending on the time of the month, I can get oily skin. I thought an oil cleanser could've been a problem but it wasn't. It smells like a really subtle Orange so I thought it could have the possibility of causing a stinging sensation like so many citrus cleansers do. I did not have that problem with this. I'm so obsessed with it. I highly recommend using the green tea sponge from julep with this cleansing oil.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This amazing discovery is absolutely EVERYTHING! A friend suggested I try Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil after discussing how challenging it was to remove my mascara and 24 hour eyeliner. This is the first product that I've used that removed all traces of makeup from my face, is safe for my eyes (and does a phenomenal job of removing even WATERPROOF mascara!), and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This has become my go-to product for makeup removal... I am so convicted that I would buy stock in this company if I could! :) I simply cannot imagine anything else in my skincare arsenal!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I fell in love with this oil after just one use! It washes everything away with no scrubbing or residue. My face feels so clean yet not stripped of its oils. I'm a believer!
Abby B.
Biloxi, MS
I received this product in one of my monthly julep boxes. I start using it the other day and I most say I love it!!! I use it for makeup remover and it remove waterproof makeup,too. I highly recommend it.
Lauren D.
I searched for this just so that I could review it. For any body wondering I freaked out at first at the thought of washing my face with oil. It cleans it so great though and always leaves a great (not oily at all) finish. I haven't broken out one single time since starting this 2 years ago. Even my 14 year old daughter uses this and doesn't break out. My husband didn't believe it worked that well so I had him wash his face with his original cleanser then this oil and what a difference it removes!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I would use this every day if the price compared to other cleansers. At first I was lenient about it because I was afraid it would make my skin oily and cause me to break out. It never did and it smells really fresh. I just tend to choose less expensive products to cleanse and remove makeup.

And be careful with it! I dropped my bottle a couple weeks in and broke the pump off the bottle! It was much harder to use after that, but still worth it!
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
I use this with the sponge from julep as well. This oil removes makeup and leaves your skin feeling amazing! At first I was worried that it would leave my skin oily or break it out. However, it did neither of these. Instead, it left my skin feeling super soft and the best it has in a long time! I will certainly purchase this product again!
Toni J.
I love cleansing oils but this is just ok. I got it with a subscription I have with julep a while back. I have combo skin and this didn't make me oily or overly dry however it was not great at taking off my makeup. I would always end up cleansing after washing this off. I do like it but it's not as great as some other cleansing oils I have tried.
Janine C.
This was my very first cleansing oil ever. it smells amazing with citrusy hints. it removes makeup effectively without being too harsh on the skin. because it's an oil it keeps your skin conditioned and hydrated without stripping your skin of its natural and essential oils. i definitely recommend this and have repurchased multiple times!
Erin W.
Kirkland, WA
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?