BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
edison
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil. This Cleansing oil it’s so good perfect for all types of skin .....yes is oil but not tike enough to leave your skin feeling oily ...leaves your skin feeling hydrated, healthy and clean
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
When I first started using this I wasn’t sure if I would like it, but now I love it! You apply it without wetting your face and it’s more of an oil and doesn’t foam. It melts the makeup right off your skin and helps with acne!!
Autumn F.
Villa Ridge, MO
I have combination skin and this just made me oiler and smelled kinda funky. It's defiantly not worth it and I just couldn't stand the smell so I threw it out besides the bottle started to leek everywhere would not recommend
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
This cleanser is bomb.com , it totally removed all of your makeup. Not too pricey, and a pretty awesome value when you think of how much you actually have to use. I just do one pump and massage it in. It removes EVERYTHING!
Alexandria B.
seattle
Really removes my makeup and the dirt & grime from the day. So effective and really met my expectations. I have sensitive skin and I was able to apply this all over my face- even the eye area to remove my makeup. Great product!
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this as the first step in my cleansing routine. It helps get all my makeup off before I use a bubbling cleanser. It leaves my skin really soft and bright on it's own too. It's not too expensive and you get a lot of product. I recommend highly!
Jasmine L.
Stephanie H.
I had heard so many great things about this product. So I was glad to receive it in my subscription box. I immediately fell in love with it. Definitely recommend it even for oily skin. 😍
Amanda H.
I love this cleanser so much! It's an oilbased cleanser that leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated. Depending on the time of the month, I can get oily skin. I thought an oil cleanser could've been a problem but it wasn't. It smells like a really subtle Orange so I thought it could have the possibility of causing a stinging sensation like so many citrus cleansers do. I did not have that problem with this. I'm so obsessed with it. I highly recommend using the green tea sponge from julep with this cleansing oil.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This amazing discovery is absolutely EVERYTHING! A friend suggested I try Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil after discussing how challenging it was to remove my mascara and 24 hour eyeliner. This is the first product that I've used that removed all traces of makeup from my face, is safe for my eyes (and does a phenomenal job of removing even WATERPROOF mascara!), and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This has become my go-to product for makeup removal... I am so convicted that I would buy stock in this company if I could! :) I simply cannot imagine anything else in my skincare arsenal!
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?