BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such a great product for double cleansing. Not too pricey but not super cheap. It takes off all my makeup so well and gently. I like to use it right before I hope in the shower and do a second cleanser in the shower. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Even if you are scared of putting oil on your face, trust me this stuff is amazing!
Heanderlynn H.
I have been using this product for a few years now. I use it as the last step in taking off my makeup. After I use my makeup wipes to take off the majority, I place this oil on face to take off whatever residue left. It works well. I would recommend this product to others. After I finish washing my face I follow it up with Julep's night shift mask.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love this cleansing oil! I was hesitant to try it, so glad I did. I always heard not to put oil on your face, but then I remembered my grandmothers ritual every night with Oil of Olay. This cleans my face and leaves it so soft! It also gets everything off, including mascara. I rinse it off with a warm cloth and no residue. No breakouts either!
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
This product is the holy grail for me. This takes off all my makeup and does not strip the natural oils from me at all. It completely exceeded my expectations because I thought this product would be oily and that it would leave a residue, but it washes off completely, and leaves my face feeling so amazing.
Beatrice C.
Works well in conjunction with a konjac sponge. Took all of my make up off, including eyeliner and waterproof mascara. Starts off as an oil but rinses off cleanly. If you don't like the feeling of oil though, might not be the right product for you. For the right price, I'd buy it again.
Rebecca J.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually really liked this cleansing oil. I normally have oily skin and didn't think cleansing with an oil would work, but it didn't break me out and broke down all of my eye makeup really well. The refreshing citrus scent was also really enjoyable. The only problem I had was the bottle wasn't very travel friendly and tends to leak/spill easily. Other than that, I highly recommend it.
Meow M.
For me this cleanser works well. If I have full makeup on I do use a (equate) wipe first, I haven't tried just this cleanser alone on waterproof mascara. I feel like it cleans my face without drying or leaving an oily film. This is my top oil cleanserJulep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
I'm a big fan on cleansing oil especially because I have dry skin. This one let my expectations. It removes my makeup so well and after using my skin feels clean and hydrated. I usually use this as a first step during my weekend nighttime routine to get rid of makeup.
Perla J.
Pharr, TX
I absolutely love this oil. It smells amazing and it doesn't make me break out like most other oils. I wear it every day. 5 stars it meet all my expectations and more . I will definitely buy it again.
Kate B.
I received a sample size as a free gift from Ulta. After a long day from work, I decided it was time to test it out. Despite the small size the cleansing oil removed all my makeup and left my skin feeling soft and clean. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it!
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?