BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Katie C.
Covington, LA
This. Wash. Is. Amazing. It is strong enough to remove ALL makeup but gentle enough on my skin and doesn't make me have to absolutely use a moisturizer to just make my skin calm some.
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
I saw a review for this oil and gave it a try. I love it. The smell is citrusy. I apply all over my face in the evening and follow with a wet konjac sponge. It breaks up the makeup better than most cleansers I have found. My skin feels so soft afterward. I haven't had any breakouts or irritations. Occasionally, I feel like I need more, so I cleanse rather than just rinse after using. Not a big deal to me.  This will be part of my skincare routine for  a long time. I even joined Julep Maven to hopefully try some more of their line!
Kristen F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this so much that I bought some for my sister and forced it on her! It is gentle and amazing at removing make up! I pump some of the oil in my hands and massage it on my face and then pt a hot washcloth on my face and let it sit for a moment. I used this exclusively as a facial cleanser for about two years until my aesthetician suggested I also use a gentle cleanser afterwards because my pores were still congested. This product is why I will never cancel my Maven subscription and I have bought it numerous times. I typically use 2-4 pumps (depending upon my makeup) and it lasts me about two months on average.
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
I have probably gone through 8 bottles of this product so far! I am subscribed to the Julep Maven box, so this is a product that I regularly order.  It smells like citrus, and is an oil, but doesn't leave a residue. It is very moisturizing. I use it with dry hands on my dry face to remove my makeup. It works great to remove stubborn eye makeup and does not burn if it gets in your eyes. It leaves the skin completely clean, but I always double-cleanse my skin. It makes removing makeup soooooo easy! I am obsessed.
Angela K.
Molalla, OR
I got this in my julep box for January and I was a little hesitant about the hydrating cleansing oil since I have naturally oily skin. Omg my skin feels so soft and it took my make up off without a fight. The oil literally lifts the make up off your skin and I got the green tea konjac sponge also. Probably the easiest I've ever taken make up off in my life.
Rachael M.
Pleasant View, UT
I bought this last black friday and fell in love instantly! I just bought more along with some new products by Julep to try. I have sensitive combo skin (dry with some oil and hormonal acne), plus Rosacea. The amazing thing about this product is it doesn't make me flare up and leaves my skin feeling so soft and happy! I would buy everyone I know this stuff if I knew they would try it. It's now a staple in my skin care regimen! Try it! You won't regret it.
Katelyn A.
Fantastic cleansing oil! I got a travel size of this in a Julep skincare kit purchased online from Ulta. The travel size has lasted for over three months, with consistent use. With normal use, I saw a definitely improve in my skin's texture. People said my skin looked "brighter." After this oil, I'd follow up with a water-based cleanser and I always felt balanced. Will be buying the full size of this product when I run out. Definitely recommend!
maria d.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this product! it is a very cheap and amazing affordable alternative for other expensive oils. to be honest, oils are not the same. they can have different ingredients or different textures. every single oil is
for different skin types. i recommend this face oil for someone who has oily skin. it is not thick and it moisturizes your face. i recommend this face oil and hope that more people see this and use it!
Teresa B.
This was the first cleansing oil I ever used and it's still my favorite. I have oily skin so I was worried about using an oil, but this emulsifies and rinses off cleanly, and all of my makeup comes with it. It's especially good in the winter when I need a little extra hydration. I'm currently on my third or fourth bottle and I'll continue to buy it for as long as it's available.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This is the only cleansing oil I've ever used and I love it! I wait to put it in my maven box each month so I can save some money on it. It's super hydrating and easily takes off whatever makeup I have on, including waterproof mascara. I usually follow up with rosehip oil, but if I'm low on time this will keep my skin soft without any extra help. I always use it with a konjac sponge.
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?