BY JULEP

What it is: This lightweight, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently and thoroughly dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without over-drying skin, then rinses clean with no oily residue. Who is it for: Recommended for all skin types. Why is it different: The one-step cleanser removes impurities while also removing makeup. It's also infused with the refreshing scent of pink grapefruit. How do I use it: Pump into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. From Julep. see more...

• How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little...5 Answers
  • How well does it works on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil...5 Answers
Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil
  • "One of the best cleansing products I've tried in a long time. I have normal/dry skin and it is moisturizing and leaves my pores super clean. I don't use it take my makeup off but I do use it in conjunction with the Julep sponge. Make sure to use it on dry skin! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and there has been a visible difference in my skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best cleanse for my sensitive skin. I was nervous to use an oil because parts of my skin are oily but it did not make my skin oiler but instead hydrated my dry skin. The oil removed my makeup quickly and easily. Pairing it with a konjac sponge provided me with gentle skin exfoliation leaving me with soft clean skin. This product removes the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner with ease. Travel size of this oil and a konjac sponge combo is sold on Julep's webpage, Ulta, & Amazon for only $19. A little oil goes a long way. " in 3 reviews
Marisa L.
It works pretty going considering it goes on your face while it’s dry , I’ve used it to remove makeup as well and it worked nicely. It’s pretty gentle . I feel like the price point isn’t bad for the quality! Would recommend.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
I love this stuff!! I didn't care for their nail polishes because the paint chipped so easily, so I cancelled my monthly subscription but continue to buy their face wash. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh!
Erin B.
Wexford, PA
Face cleansing oil is something that you have to get used to using. While it smells great and has a nice texture, I prefer a foaming cleanser. I think this is a great product - but it's just not for me.
Amanda R.
Daphne
Oh, how I loved this product! I really need to get some more of it! It is a thin oil with a nice fragrance. I used it daily for about 2 years and my skin just became so hydrated and so healthy. I used it to remove my makeup as well, and it was phenomenal for removing stubborn liner and mascara without pulling at my eye skin.
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
I recently began using this cleansing oil and I'm very impressed. It melts makeup off like nothing and leaves your face feeling very smooth afterwards. I've never had a makeup remover work this good.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is my absolute favorite skincare product of all time! Since I started using this oil, my skin has made a complete transformation. I used to have combination skin that started very dry and became very oily throughout the day, as well as frequent breakouts.
After about a week of use, my skin has now become perfectly hydrated throughout the entire day. I can even apply moisturizer in the morning without getting lily! My breakouts have completely vanished.

It sounds counter intuitive but using an oil cleanser actually makes your skin less oily, as your body doesn't have to compensate for the oil that has been stripped away by a traditional cleanser. At the same time, the oil melts away all makeup (even waterproof mascara) really gently.

I can't even imagine going back to a regular cleanser after this, because it's the only thing that makes my skin feel clean and hydrated at the same time. A+!
Andrea C.
Boone
I love this! Is takes off all my makeup and makes my skin so soft! It doesn’t feel oily after use. I feel I like I am feeding my skin moisture with every use. I put it on before I get in the shower.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
I’m usually a Dermalogica pre-cleanse girl but this I found at Ulta for half the price and smells amazing! Gets rid of all my makeup without a residue left over feeling. Highly recommend as a precleanse or cleanser in your routine
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
This is really nice and it shocks me how much left over makeup was on my skin EVEN after I was it. My skin is very dry and this helps give it a nice, mousturized feel.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I got it in a monthly julep box and it is part of my make up removing regime everyday. It definitely helps to pull off the make up and it also makes my skin feel very soft. It is not harsh at all and doesn't have a horrible smell. It pulls off everything, even those hard waterproof eyeliners and mascaras. I use it after I've taken a make up wipe to my face to pull off the remnants that don't come off from the make up wipe and we all know we have that problem. Just two pump and massage it into my face let it sit for like 2-3 minutes wash it off and then continue with my face cleaning process. I am have to put in an order and I will be order two or three. They also have a travel size.
Rhonda G.
Haven't quite figured out cleansing oil. Doesn't rinse clean. What's your process?
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I am a Julep Maven, but have not tried this cleansing oil. Do you have to use alot? Does it make your skin feel oily? How good does it remove eye makeup?
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
How thick/viscose is it? Ie DHS cleansing oil is a little thicker and more like olive oil, and the Bobbi brown cleansing oil feels more watery...
Paola M.
How well does it works on combination skin?