Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

What is it: Acetone-free nail polish remover in a professional pump-action dispenser. This conditioning formula removes color quickly and effectively without damaging nails. Who is it for: Anyone who loves nail color but dislikes the damaging effects of acetone removers. Why is it different: The convenient, easy-to-use pump-action dispenser is just like those in Julep Nail Parlors. The gentle, non-acetone formula has a pleasant lavender scent. The formula meets the California Air Resources Board regulation for reduced VOC content. How do I use it: Open flip cap, twist pump-cap to unlock, place cotton pad over opening, and press down to saturate. Apply pad to nail, hold for three seconds, and gently wipe away polish. From Julep.

Does this works well??
Start your review of Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
This products is Honestly very impresive. It does exactly what it says on the packaging. I Will most definetely buy it again if my product finishes.
Palmerston , ON
Out of all the julep products I have used this is my least favourite. It worked but barely. The pump spewed nail polish remover everywhere.
Yarker
One of the very few coats that doesnt make my nails look super dry and and gross. It actually makes your nails feel nice
Maidstone
works fine. I had two layers of  nail polish on my fingers. it was pretty hard to take it off but this did the wonders.
Tbilisi
Just a perfect product, I have never seen or sound about this kind of acetone, it's only for queens and princesses👌🧚
Oshawa, ON
This is great because it's hands free with a great little pump that cones with it! Not too harsh on my skin either
RéRemovedor de unha muito bom a primeira vez que eu e seu e realmente faz o que o produto manda muito bom mesmo
It's a very good product and very good at removing nail Polish and the smell is kinda weird would buy again
Berrechid
Wooooow j 'aime beaucoup ce nail polish toujour j'ai utulise tres simple et tres bon qualite c manifique
north marka - amman - jordan
THINK ITS USEFULL AND ENTERETING .. I WOULD TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT RIGHT 😅😅 THANKS FOR PRODUCE THIS ☺☺